My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
also,

theres a reason we watched nitro and raw like this:

hour 1 - nitro (raw wasn't on yet)
hour 2 - watch the intro to raw, see the matches, watch nitro for the luchadore matches, whichever was stronger
hour 3 - nitro UNTIL THE MAIN EVENTS, then RAW, because YOU KNEW the end of nitro / overrun was gonna be a dusty finish and beatdown.

FOH, everyone was watching the nitro main to see Stinger come down and clean house. You fronting like a mug right now.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
FOH, everyone was watching the nitro main to see Stinger come down and clean house. You fronting like a mug right now.
over the WWF main events of the time? breh we KNEW what wcw was gonna do then; a main event of nash vs. luger was CLEARLY gonna end in sting coming down or a good ol fashioned nWo run in. why would I watch that as compared to the WWF main events then?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
over the WWF main events of the time? breh we KNEW what wcw was gonna do then; a main event of nash vs. luger was CLEARLY gonna end in sting coming down or a good ol fashioned nWo run in. why would I watch that as compared to the WWF main events then?

well tbh, I'm not the right person to speak on this cause I'm on the West Coast and I always got the east coast feed of nitro at 5 pm and RAW starting at 8 pm :mjpls:

HOWEVER.. i think the numbers speak for themselves. Nitro was beasting on WWF in ratings in 97, so why would I believe anyone was tuning out at the end of Nitro? That's prolly when the shyt PEAKED cause it was always some nWo/Sting shyt. WTF do you think people were tuning in for? To see the luchadores in the first hour?