Best Moments Of The Sting vs nWo Feud?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
sting coulda held onto the belt all year and been in programs with savage, nash, bret, etc

Meanwhile Goldberg is catching steam like a fukkin monster and the two have a epic face/face match at starrcade in which Goldberg goes over.

epic epic epic.
Hogan would never allow that his ego was the most important thing not business..... Only thing that mattered was putting hogan over everybody

He successfully destroyed two companies when given full power

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Sting whole character was destroyed with starrcade and never did anything really every relevant in his career again till I suppose WM now

This is bullshyt all Sting had to do was go to to WWE in 2002 and let the fans decide how much star power he had.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Hogan would never allow that his ego was the most important thing not business..... Only thing that mattered was putting hogan over everybody

He successfully destroyed two companies when given full power

Stupidest thing i ever read in the history of the internet.

Hogan made WWF big then went and made WCW bigger than WWF in the 90's with the NWO.

It wasn't until Hogan was in his 50's and retired that wrestling started to fall off.

You sound like a bitter idiot.

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This is bullshyt all Sting had to do was go to to WWE in 2002 and let the fans decide how much star power he had.
Yes he could of came to wwe and most likely been booked at a joke since he was wcw top star and we know how vince booked them

But my point was in 97 and the start of 98 he was the biggest star in wrestling arguably and didn't even wrestle for a year..,,, his merch was selling like crazy which is prolly exactly why hogan wouldn't job to him knowing he would then officially be the biggest star

He went from the biggest star to just a kevin Nash lackey in about 4 months

He never did anything of relevant the rest of his wcw career except job to hogan, DDP, Goldberg and have the worst feud in history with vamprio

The way hogan fukked his career over so bad is prolly why he stayed in TNA since they just kissed his ass and booked him like a god

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Yes he could of came to wwe and most likely been booked at a joke since he was wcw top star and we know how vince booked them

But my point was in 97 and the start of 98 he was the biggest star in wrestling arguably and didn't even wrestle for a year..,,, his merch was selling like crazy which is prolly exactly why hogan wouldn't job to him knowing he would then officially be the biggest star

He went from the biggest star to just a kevin Nash lackey in about 4 months

He never did anything of relevant the rest of his wcw career except job to hogan, DDP, Goldberg and have the worst feud in history with vamprio

The way hogan fukked his career over so bad is prolly why he stayed in TNA since they just kissed his ass and booked him like a god

I'm sorry to break it to you but Scott Hall is who created Crow Sting and the NWO is what made Sting popular.

Go watch the videos in this thread, those guys did everything possible to get Sting over he had no promo skills.

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Stupidest thing i ever read in the history of the internet.

Hogan made WWF big then went and made WCW bigger than WWF in the 90's with the NWO.

It wasn't until Hogan was in his 50's and retired that wrestling started to fall off.

You sound like a bitter idiot.
Except vince made wwf he was just the one that Vince made his guy

As we can see the wwe did there most insane numbers when he was far gone

When he came to wcw he popped one buyrate and than wcw lost more money than they ever did and then brought in his friends to put over and tossed aside a few guys you might of heard of Mick Foley, paul levesque, Vader and this guy you might know Steve Austin the biggest star in wrestling history for honky tonk man , jim Dugan , and the booty man

wasn't until he jumped into the nwo angle they started making money but that was more great booking nothing to do with him and it wasn't till he saw how hot it was till he jumped in on it

His ego than destroyed there biggest babyface in sting

His poke of doom pretty much destroyed Goldberg and the wcw title as well

He than took Tna when it was at it's closes to being legit and completly destroyed them when from making ppvs monthly and top network to well what it is now

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'm sorry to break it to you but Scott Hall is who created Crow Sting and the NWO is what made Sting popular.

Go watch the videos in this thread, those guys did everything possible to get Sting over he had no promo skills.
Right sting didn't have a long career headlining ppvs vs flar, Vader, Cactus jack long before hogan even showed up

He was never a great promo but was wcw only star for years before hogan showed up and when he did they wanted to do sting vs hogan at starrcade 94 but hogan refused not wanted to face a babyface and having another Sid moment where the fans booed him

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Except vince made wwf he was just the one that Vince made his guy

As we can see the wwe did there most insane numbers when he was far gone

When he came to wcw he popped one buyrate and than wcw lost more money than they ever did and then brought in his friends to put over and tossed aside a few guys you might of heard of Mick Foley, paul levesque, Vader and this guy you might know Steve Austin the biggest star in wrestling history for honky tonk man , jim Dugan , and the booty man

wasn't until he jumped into the nwo angle they started making money but that was more great booking nothing to do with him and it wasn't till he saw how hot it was till he jumped in on it

His ego than destroyed there biggest babyface in sting

His poke of doom pretty much destroyed Goldberg and the wcw title as well

He than took Tna when it was at it's closes to being legit and completly destroyed them when from making ppvs monthly and top network to well what it is now

:mjlol:

I understand that Stunning Steve shaved his head and drank a few beers to get the rednecks hype for a couple years.

But the rest of your post is worthless bullshyt but i expect that coming from someone -1000 in the red.

You must have forgot that Hulk Hogan made wrestling when Steve Austin was driving around in a car living on raw potatoes.

WrestleManiaIII-Crowd.jpg

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Right sting didn't have a long career headlining ppvs vs flar, Vader, Cactus jack long before hogan even showed up

Trust me i went to see Sting vs Vader at the Philadelphia civic center as a kid, it was a small crowd with empty seats.

WCW had good wrestling but it didn't go big time until Hollywood showed up so just stop it.

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:mjlol:

I understand that Stunning Steve shaved his head and drank a few beers to get the rednecks hype for a couple years.

But the rest of your post is worthless bullshyt but i expect that coming from someone -1000 in the red.

You must have forgot that Hulk Hogan made wrestling when Steve Austin was driving around in a car living on raw potatoes.

WrestleManiaIII-Crowd.jpg
Steve austin then did numbers that shat all over hogans history which is why Austin is living good chilling doing his podcast with all his money and hogan is broke begging the wwe the throw him a bone once in awhile

Keep living of things that happen damn near 35 years ago

Hogan was never close to as big as Austin and Rock got

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Steve austin then did numbers that shat all over hogans history which is why Austin is living good chilling doing his podcast with all his money and hogan is broke begging the wwe the throw him a bone once in awhile

Keep living of things that happen damn near 35 years ago

Hogan was never close to as big as Austin and Rock got

You must be young and started watching wrestling in the 90's. :mjlol:

Hogan as a washed up 50 year old was still a bigger Star than the Rock in his prime just watch Wrestlemania 18.

It would have been the same reaction if Austin was in the ring with him during that match.

Like HHH said a few weeks ago.

"The Biggest Star, The Biggest Legend, The Biggest name, The Biggest everything there has ever been in this business"

Da_Eggman

Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You must be young and started watching wrestling in the 90's. :mjlol:

Hogan as a washed up 50 year old was still a bigger Star than the Rock in his prime just watch Wrestlemania 18.

It would have been the same reaction if Austin was in the ring with him during that match.
Just cuz a bunch of marks cheered from him during a match doesn't change Rock has become such a bigger star than hogan it's like comparing John Cena to Zach Ryder

Rock has been in movies that just one could surpassed the movies hogan did all combined....Rock is at the oscars while Hogan is at the tv land awards

Hogan will have a place in all those marks growing up as a kid watching him but it's a joke to compare him to The Rock as far as star appeal