Best Moments Of The Sting vs nWo Feud?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Man I fukking loved Crow Sting. Was my 1AAAAAb to 97 Heel Bret. More importantly missed the long drawn out storylines. shyt went 14 months capping off at Starrcade (which STILL pisses me off but that's another story, even the follow up at Superbrawl ended with that dusty finish. All that build up for him to go over unclean, twice :smh:)

Anywho, every show he ended whooping the NWO was just :ohlawd: Never got old.

The Macho faceoff was great, but I also liked that one Nitro where he couldn't get his harness off and just said fukk it and whooped everyone's ass with it still attached :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Starrcade still depresses me to this day

fukking hogan just couldn't do the job with class had to pull his shyt all the years of every hot heel jobbing for him

he couldn't just let sting have his moment

That IMO was the end of wcw you bulls an angle for two damn years and get even give your fans the happy moment

the story demanded hogan lose clean, no doubt about it.

but maybe hogan just didn't think sting was on that level a la bret hart in 93.

or maybe hogan just thought if he lost clean then his heel character would have no steam moving forward. but then again this is the same guy that laid down for piper's SLEEPER HOLD!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man I fukking loved Crow Sting. Was my 1AAAAAb to 97 Heel Bret. More importantly missed the long drawn out storylines. shyt went 14 months capping off at Starrcade (which STILL pisses me off but that's another story, even the follow up at Superbrawl ended with that dusty finish. All that build up for him to go over unclean, twice :smh:)

Anywho, every show he ended whooping the NWO was just :ohlawd: Never got old.

The Macho faceoff was great, but I also liked that one Nitro where he couldn't get his harness off and just said fukk it and whooped everyone's ass with it still attached :pachaha:

Sting was slick with those improvising moments

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It still leaves me :dwillhuh: at how Sting was a basically a midcarder by the spring of 98' after his legendary run in 97'..tragic shyt really
:whoa: Wolfpac Sting wasn't no regular midcarder. He was still headlining shows. GAB, Nitro main events. He just had to fall back so Goldberg could get his run

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
:whoa: Wolfpac Sting wasn't no regular midcarder. He was still headlining shows. GAB, Nitro main events. He just had to fall back so Goldberg could get his run
lol at no "regular midcarder" he shouldn't have been one at all, he just came off one of the hottest storylines in the history of prowrestling and was arguably the biggest babyface in the sport there's no reason why she shouldn't have been on top right along with Goldberg.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol at no "regular midcarder" he shouldn't have been one at all, he just came off one of the hottest storylines in the history of prowrestling and was arguably the biggest babyface in the sport there's no reason why she shouldn't have been on top right along with Goldberg.
Crow Sting was stale at that point and once he joined the Wolfpac he couldn't be pushed ahead of the leader. Once he came back in April he was back to being the guy

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Idk why we cant have these storylines anymore?

Wheres the long drawn out storyline brehs that got u at the edge of your seat? Sami vs the big one is the only one.

You need Star power which WWE does not have now for these type of storylines.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Starrcade still depresses me to this day

fukking hogan just couldn't do the job with class had to pull his shyt all the years of every hot heel jobbing for him

he couldn't just let sting have his moment

That IMO was the end of wcw you bulls an angle for two damn years and get even give your fans the happy moment

Cry me a river over Stink getting that ass whooped all match at Starcade and losing 1,2,3....
full

Then Bret Hart had to come cheat and ruin it....

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Crow Sting was stale at that point and once he joined the Wolfpac he couldn't be pushed ahead of the leader. Once he came back in April he was back to being the guy
He was stale because of the shytty booking and egos amongst the people making all the decisions. There is no reason why WCW shouldn't have been able to ride high throughout all of 98' off the success of Starrcade if it was booked properly.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ