Best New School Rapper?

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about 2015-Now so don't say Kendrick, Cole or whatever

To me it's gotta be XXXTENTACION

Wait, hold your negs. I'll explain why

He made such a big splash on the scene in early 2017 and his popularity has only been growing since. Also he's arguably the most creative out of the bunch even though some of the "experimental" tracks are steaming hot piles of shyt, and he's one of the few rappers out nowadays that can actually rap, nothing special but at least better than Carti and Pump's mumbles. While Uzi is a close second for me, X seems to have the brighter future unfortunately imo :yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Rappers from 2015-now.....I can only think of Sauce Walka and Skippa Da Flippa. Dudes that can REALLY rap and not just croon and be a gimmick. XXX is trash

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about 2015-Now so don't say Kendrick, Cole or whatever

To me it's gotta be XXXTENTACION

Wait, hold your negs. I'll explain why

He made such a big splash on the scene in early 2017 and his popularity has only been growing since. Also he's arguably the most creative out of the bunch even though some of the "experimental" tracks are steaming hot piles of shyt, and he's one of the few rappers out nowadays that can actually rap, nothing special but at least better than Carti and Pump's mumbles. While Uzi is a close second for me, X seems to have the brighter future unfortunately imo :yeshrug:

Migos
Thug
Dave
NBA Young Boy
Key Glock
XXX
Gunna
Joey Badd
Kodak
Bagg
Dolph

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Nick Grant .

Dave East.

Joyner Lucas.

For some reason the darker skin dude from Rae Sremmurd entertains me when I hear him. He ain't lyrical per se, but he has "it".

His verse on PowerGlide :banderas:

I'm sure there's more but I don't listen to too much "new school" rap

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bishop Nehru
Wiki
Jonwayne
Payroll Giovanni
Traffic
Maxo Kream
A Boogie Wit da Hoodie
Trippie Redd
Kodak Black
Vince Staples
Saba
Nolan The Ninja
Mick Jenkins
G Perico
Goldlink

Can't believe I didn't think of them:snoop:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
X got hella potential, just not too sure If it’ll ever be realized especially with him getting great sales off them lackluster albums he dropped.

At the end of the day tho Earl the best out, but for some reason people more impressed with Kendrick and his pitch shifted slam poetry :mjlol: