Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He said he want it for home defense. 2.23s,5.56s,7.62s all going thru walls easily, and if you have loved ones living with you that can be a bad thing. Plus in inclosed areas a shotgun the best thing you can have.
Low key ar15 lack stopping power. they're basically a 22 caliber rifle but they shot really really fast. bullets just go straight through you instead of breaking up instead the target. Check out this video actually breaks it down. it's mostly just a fad weapon.

Last edited:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Idk the correct answer but what I DO know is that...

I want a mf'in KSG!

680b3fcdad882762f1aa8c3d1f6f38cd.jpg

ak-tactical-coatings-llc-kel-tec-ksg-shotgun-cerakoted-with-h-146-graphite-black-114205-full.jpg

perfect-pawn-jewelry-stormtrooper-themed-kel-tec-ksg-shotgun-112344-full.jpg

:wow::wow::wow:
I just bought a KS7 because the KSG was sold out and constantly stays out of stock here. Can't wait to shoot it

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Low key ar15 lack stopping power. they're basically a 22 caliber rifle but they shot really really fast. bullets just go straight through you instead of breaking up instead the target. Check out this video actually breaks it down. it's mostly just a fad weapon.

They're not designed to stop people, they've never been designed for that.

More important, in a rush, you're more likely to miss shooting something like that, especially in the dark.... unless you're one of those weirdos who sleeps with ear protection and night vision goggles and a 300 Blackout rifle next to them who does drill for intruders in rural Iowa.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, that gun is going for $1200-1400 depending on who you're buying it from.....that's 2-3 870's stashed around your house, 1000 rounds of practice and you'd still have a bit of money left over.
But its better :wow:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
But its better :wow:

Not exactly better, but more fun to shoot. that DP12 specifically is the type of gun that everyone in the store wants to take a look at when it's on display.

also, most of these bullpups don't have the same sound when chambering rounds that everyone recognizes as a shotgun....the sound alone is a big deterrent for somebody who's somewhere they shouldn't be.

the DP12 does come with the forward grip standard, KSGs are very easy to shoot your hand off if you're not paying attention.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not exactly better, but more fun to shoot. that DP12 specifically is the type of gun that everyone in the store wants to take a look at when it's on display.

also, most of these bullpups don't have the same sound when chambering rounds that everyone recognizes as a shotgun....the sound alone is a big deterrent for somebody who's somewhere they shouldn't be.

the DP12 does come with the forward grip standard, KSGs are very easy to shoot your hand off if you're not paying attention.
oh it def has the sound :wow: (sound shyt is overrated)

2 shots between each pump and very little recoil :wow:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
bruhs death is an american obsession

murder is a sport here

they stay innovating ways to cause bodily harm

It's not an "American" thing. People have been revolutionizing killing since the dawn of time. Every time a new metal was created people hit the "Wonder if this would make a good sword :krs:"

Nothing new.

But OP just get a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500/590. Load it with 00 or 000 buck. Don't get caught up with the gimmick rounds like the dreadnaught guillotine 5000 that can fire a cavalry division and an ICBM out of a shotgun shell. Just go for the old fashioned tried-and-proven stuff. Since you're new I'd recommend a 18.5-20 inch barrel with a full buttstock. Pistol grips are more portable and maneuverable but that maneuverability costs accuracy. The pistol grips look cool but they're not nearly as easy to shoot.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It's not an "American" thing. People have been revolutionizing killing since the dawn of time. Every time a new metal was created people hit the "Wonder if this would make a good sword :krs:"

Nothing new.

But OP just get a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500/590. Load it with 00 or 000 buck. Don't get caught up with the gimmick rounds like the dreadnaught guillotine 5000 that can fire a cavalry division and an ICBM out of a shotgun shell. Just go for the old fashioned tried-and-proven stuff. Since you're new I'd recommend a 18.5-20 inch barrel with a full buttstock. Pistol grips are more portable and maneuverable but that maneuverability costs accuracy. The pistol grips look cool but they're not nearly as easy to shoot.

aye america do it the biggest though

& you know nikkas just want that shyte that look like it came out call of duty

ha

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
One of my favorite parts of that special.
"after that, the gun's jamaican. Buckshot, buckshot, buckshot..."

:russ:

shyt like this is why I'll defend to the Death, Dave getting the Mark Twain award. shyt was GENIUS, and I, for the most part hate the whole "Jamaican gun sound" trope, something serious.