Bezos' ex wife sends $40 million to Morgan State U. + more to other HBCUs

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
As an alum, i hope the engineering school gets a nice piece of that but I know there are a lot of other schools on campus that need it much more.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Now this a pawg (paid ass white girl) I can be cool with...long as she handing out that money to our people.:wow:
Chicago always has new slang or new spin on existing slang.

youknowwhati'mtalkinbout?

Some drill rapper is gonna fukk around and make that a new term & trend.

Broke white girls
THAT'S THAT shyt I DON'T LIKE(LIKE)

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:ohhh: I didn't know there was HBCU Ivy's.
I don’t know how to describe or explain it, but I guess it’s kinda like that blue blood sh*t in college basketball amongst the PWI schools. When folks think of top HBCU’s, they’re always going to think of your Morehouse’s, Spelman’s, Howard’s, Tuskegee’s, etc. Just how it is.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
That makes a lot of sense. growing up I just thought those was the only ones lol

I don’t know how to describe or explain it, but I guess it’s kinda like that blue blood sh*t in college basketball amongst the PWI schools. When folks think of top HBCU’s, they’re always going to think of your Morehouse’s, Spelman’s, Howard’s, Tuskegee’s, etc. Just how it is.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BigAggieLean.

That list was so long that I missed it the first time, as well as some other schools. Updated that post.

Damn that lady handing out that money. She need to go marry elon and divorce him. Get about 20 bill and rinse and repeat with the HBCU donations. :wow:

I like that fact is that she is giving money to not just the top 2 or 3 well known HBCUs but she giving money to even the lesser known ones (on a mainstream scale).

Now I hate the term. But if there was ever a white person you could invite to a cook out this would be it...:mjgrin: