Bianca vs Jade is not happening at WM 40

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people assuming that they gonna rush this Feud out the gate? You don't give this away and plus Jade is not ready for a higher caliber match with somebody seasoned like Bianca and no way they gonna just push aside a potential streak in favor of Jade when she hasn't proved herself yet. They hold off this for a year or two being Bianca hasn't had to face Rhea or Charlotte yet and they not gonna squash Bianca for the sake of propping up Jade!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
If they were it would be good. Yall act like Jade is young Bambi in the ring and shyt lol. She's a decent worker just not amazing.

What else is Bianca doing? She facing my girl Liv Morgan or something :pachaha:

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they were it would be good. Yall act like Jade is young Bambi in the ring and shyt lol. She's a decent worker just not amazing.

What else is Bianca doing? She facing my girl Liv Morgan or something :pachaha:
Bianca vs Tiffany
Jade will be in some sort of Battle Royal

Lemme guess you think Jade should beat Bianca to get over? Smh

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bianca vs Tiffany

I don't see the difference between Jade/Tiffany here except both are upstarts with high ceilings. I didn't say anything about match outcomes or anything. But there's no issue with the match occurring at WrestleMania and it would probably be good.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I read someone here suggest that Kabuki Warriors jump Bianaca and Jade comes in to save her, setting up a tag match at Mania where they win the belts.

I'd love that personally.

Site note: it's weird that neither follow each other on social media lol. I wonder if there's tension/beef?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I read someone here suggest that Kabuki Warriors jump Bianaca and Jade comes in to save her, setting up a tag match at Mania where they win the belts.

I'd love that personally.

Site note: it's weird that neither follow each other on social media lol. I wonder if there's tension/beef?
Is that supposed to be an indication that there’s beef between the two?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bianca vs Tiffany

Jade should pin in the middle of the ring...Warrior style ala WM 7.. They've had Bianca beat Sasha, Becky, and Asuka. They've kept her away from Rhea Ripley and Nia Jax. Very protected. Time to give back to others...Jade is hot with fans...run it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jade should pin in the middle of the ring...Warrior style ala WM 7.. They've had Bianca beat Sasha, Becky, and Asuka. They've kept her away from Rhea Ripley and Nia Jax. Very protected. Time to give back to others...Jade is hot with fans...run it.

I believe Jade should beat her, just not right out the gate. I also think it should be a series in which Bianca gets her win back too.

What I'm curious about is who should be heel. I feel Bianca makes the most sense but she's so over with little girls. Then again, that didn't stop them with Bayley.