Bianca vs Jade is not happening at WM 40

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Kinda tired of the "everything has to wait a year/til Mania" philosophy. A lot can happen in a year, and just as much as the long build has its benefits, it can also lead to a lot of stale and directionless booking in the downtime. Sometimes, it also works to strike while the iron is hot.

Imagine looking at undefeated Goldberg, '02 Brock Lesnar, and '05 Cena/Batista and saying, "Nah, let's make 'em wait." Granted, I do agree Jade ain't on that level, and there should be a sort of wait between them, but not every big match has to be at damn 'Mania. :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Kinda tired of the "everything has to wait a year/til Mania" philosophy. A lot can happen in a year, and just as much as the long build has its benefits, it can also lead to a lot of stale and directionless booking in the downtime. Sometimes, it also works to strike while the iron is hot.

Imagine looking at undefeated Goldberg, '02 Brock Lesnar, and '05 Cena/Batista and saying, "Nah, let's make 'em wait." Granted, I do agree Jade ain't on that level, and there should be a sort of wait between them, but not every big match has to be at damn 'Mania. :mjlol:

Now all of a sudden when it's two black women at the top of their game going at, it doesn't need a build up or to be at Mania?

Jade Carvil vs Bianca Belair I - LIVE at...

............BACKLASH! ONLY ON PEACOCK.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Now all of a sudden when it's two black women at the top of their game going at, it doesn't need a build up or to be at Mania?

Jade Carvil vs Bianca Belair I - LIVE at...

............BACKLASH! ONLY ON PEACOCK.

33d.gif

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
fukk around wait next year and one of them be injured Mania season.
But it makes sense to wait because you can build up Belair's undefeated streak at Mania.
Either way they go I ain't gonna be mad at it...

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
There’s no reason for Bianca and Jade to fight at mania 40. Bianca is currently undefeated at mania and I would hate for her to lose her record right now. Jade needs to squash someone in the opening match of night 1 tho.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As a Jade when she was in the WWE she probably still in the PC center trying to level up. She's got the looks and the strength for this she just never had a in ring bag and putting her with Bianca now is asking for a disaster.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bianca should beat jade when they face :yeshrug:

Eh, You don't book someone who looks like Jade as the underdog. Bianca is more naturally suited for that position and it would be more beneficial to both parties and the program to play that part in the feud. The whole thing should be based around Bianca losing and eventually regaining her status as "The EST". Pretty simple.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Eh, You don't book someone who looks like Jade as the underdog. Bianca is more naturally suited for that position and it would be more beneficial to both parties and the program to play that part in the feud. The whole thing should be based around Bianca losing and eventually regaining her status as "The EST". Pretty simple.
U can book jade as an unstoppable force for a year and make bianca the underdog when they finally face and have her overcome the odds being the first person to have defeated jade in wwe in a highly anticipated top billed wm streak vs undefeated streak match :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I read someone here suggest that Kabuki Warriors jump Bianaca and Jade comes in to save her, setting up a tag match at Mania where they win the belts.

I'd love that personally.

Site note: it's weird that neither follow each other on social media lol. I wonder if there's tension/beef?

So give Bianca the Sasha/Naomi "we had nothing for you spot" ? I think she deserves better than that...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good. It shouldn't happen yet. Bianca needs to finish her story first by taking down the last of the Horsewomen.