Bianca vs Jade is not happening at WM 40

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It would be OK IF they did it this year but with built anticipation and a year of seeing Jade become a big star, it'd be better at next Mania. I wouldn't even have 'em tag or anything like that, they'd be on different brands and cross paths here and there, and then by next year, Bianca is champion and Jade wins the Rumble, making her able to cross over to whatever show Bianca's on. The separation would build the anticipation.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Na yea I don't watch aeshytw so I don't even know if jade can wrestle.

Let's keep it a buck have her win a few matches then determine whether or not she legit enough to beat bianc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why are people assuming that they gonna rush this Feud out the gate? You don't give this away and plus Jade is not ready for a higher caliber match with somebody seasoned like Bianca and no way they gonna just push aside a potential streak in favor of Jade when she hasn't proved herself yet. They hold off this for a year or two being Bianca hasn't had to face Rhea or Charlotte yet and they not gonna squash Bianca for the sake of propping up Jade!
So she should be in a high profile match with a green bum instead? :skip:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If Jade wrestles on this year's Mania the thing to do would be to put her in there with Nia Jax for about 5 minutes. Have her do a couple power spots like she did at the Rumble and keep it moving.

The bigger story is Bianca. She's in the chamber match but I'm expecting them to have her take the L to Becky. Where does she go from there?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If Jade wrestles on this year's Mania the thing to do would be to put her in there with Nia Jax for about 5 minutes. Have her do a couple power spots like she did at the Rumble and keep it moving.

The bigger story is Bianca. She's in the chamber match but I'm expecting them to have her take the L to Becky. Where does she go from there?

Tiffany Stratton works or a heel leaning Liv Morgan.

My preference would be Stratton.