Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
They keep speaking on it like it's a lock
[owl sound here]
d0038e0e-08dd-40c3-9dd8-691268d09b9a-gif.135031

Alaskan
Daps

Y u pay for someone not to use them.

At least punk was doing promos, this chick just in Florida chilling.

I know she was a botch fest during Royal Rumble, naomi agreed to "come back" to work with her. Apparently no one on the current roster wants to take that chance.

Did they watch any of her matches on AEW?

They're not using her because she's really bad at wrestling, and that's the job.

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
They keep speaking on it like it's a lock
Even if it is a lock, who cares? Bianca losing to Jade and putting her over won’t hurt her (just like it didn’t hurt Sasha when she put Bianca over). Bianca’s at the level where she can take the L and still be one of the top draws in the company. They can trade wins back and forth later but in order for her to be established, Jade should definitely win first if they go with that feud.

LocRocket80

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it is a lock, who cares? Bianca losing to Jade and putting her over won’t hurt her (just like it didn’t hurt booked strong Sasha when she put Bianca over). Bianca’s at the level where she can take the L and still be one of the top draws in the company. They can trade wins back and forth later but in order for her to be established, Jade should definitely win first if they go with that feud.
Man stop this should go by Goldberg vs Lensar.
Bianca wins the first then Jade wins after. The hype will be there regardless even if she drops to Bianca. Bianca is established but still booked strong like Goldberg/Cena foh

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
Man stop this should go by Goldberg vs Lensar.
Bianca wins the first then Jade wins after. The hype will be there regardless even if she drops to Bianca. Bianca is established but still booked strong like Goldberg/Cena foh
That’s not even close to the same situation lol. Brock was already well established as one of the biggest stars in the company when he faced Goldberg. Jade hasn’t had a singles match yet. If she beat one of the biggest stars in the company at wrestlemania she is solidified instantly. Why can’t Bianca lose to Jade first? How would that hurt Bianca?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are people assuming that they gonna rush this Feud out the gate? You don't give this away and plus Jade is not ready for a higher caliber match with somebody seasoned like Bianca and no way they gonna just push aside a potential streak in favor of Jade when she hasn't proved herself yet. They hold off this for a year or two being Bianca hasn't had to face Rhea or Charlotte yet and they not gonna squash Bianca for the sake of propping up Jade!

Until you rant matches on here.

Please stop trying to downplay workers workrate.

You never rate or ranted any matches. So how are you gonna say workrate is this or that

@LocRocket80
That goes for all of youse too.

If you do no rant or review. You not really qualified.
to be talking about workrate and the quality of work. You ain't ranted shyt.

So shut tha whole fukk up till you.

Just like anything in life. Show you qualified to speak or you speaking out of turn and signifying. A real nikka do not speak if he do not know. I do not know what any of you know. As none of you in general rant matches. So you not a smart. So till you showcase yousa smart. Stfu about match quality and workrate. As I know you motherfukkers do not know shyt y'all be speaking on frfr. If you did. You would be that guy around here like me.

Rant some matches or shut tha fukk up.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That seems to be the narrative people in that circle run with.

2 days a week? They signed her for her to not be wrestle ready, and then only train 2 days per week?

This was definitely an attempt at a shock signing and nothing more.

She has presence, but definitely comes off as somebody who is never going to put in the time to get good in the ring. Will be solely dependent on the other person she's in the ring with.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I said read through the thread lol it’s a few people with the same sentiment. Wasn’t gonna quote them all lol
And once again you’re wrong because dude is the only one saying she can’t wrestle. Only other post I saw was from @Cattle Mutilation saying she’s not ready, which I took as she’s not ready for that spotlight/feud.

Just… let it go. :shaq2: