Biden Admits USA Border Has Been Wide Open

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
A sovereign nation can't exist without borders. No amount of hippie talk can change that

I wish it was hippie talk. And no amount of righteous nationalist talk will change the reality on the ground.
The US only has about 700 miles of physical border. And with the conventions and international treaties it is party to, anyone that is a non combatant getting through will apply for amnesty or refugee status etc.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You know how quoting a post works right you care to quote that post so I know what you're referring to. If not I'll just ignore you from here on out

I do not save posts.
You told me last week you mixed with natives.

I will say this.
The last white supremacist that trolled me Ruckfonnie
I made up my mind that shyt will not happen again

Yall can be as racist and evil as you desire
I am at the point that I want the worst for you
Hopefully you get exactly the gov you dream of

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dems: Let's fix immigration with comprehensive immigration reform.

GOP: No

Dems: Alright then, let's focus on border security by tackling it with a big budget. New technology, etc ...

GOP: No

TLR: Democrats are obviously open borders party. Why won't they fix the problem!:pacspit::pacspit:
Trump, a Republican, launched the program officially known as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), and commonly called "remain in Mexico," in 2019 as part of a broader crackdown on illegal immigration and asylum seekers.The initiative forced more than 65,000 non-Mexican asylum seekers back across the border. Many stayed in Mexico for months – and sometimes years – waiting to present their cases in U.S. courtrooms near the border.

Biden, a Democrat, criticized MPP as inhumane and suspended all new enrollments in the program on his first day in office in January 2021 as part of his efforts to roll back Trump's immigration policies.