Biden Admits USA Border Has Been Wide Open

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

WASHINGTON ― President Joe Biden said Friday he doesn't believe the U.S.-Mexico border is secure, giving an unusually blunt assessment on the state of surging migration as he pushes a deal in Congress for "massive changes" to address border security.
"No, it's not," Biden said when asked by a reporter whether the border is secure after he gave remarks before a bipartisan group of mayors at the White House. "I haven't believed that for the last 10 years, and I've said it for the last 10 years. Give me the money."

"I believe we need significant policy changes, including changes in our asylum system to ensure we have the authorities we need to control the border," Biden said in his speech to the mayors. "I'm ready to act."

Ready to act right around election time, how convenient :smugbiden:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Much like my wife :mjlol:

But yeah, if they're gonna come in, force em into the sticks, like North Dakota or sumn

I don't like Israel, nor am I fan of neoliberalism, but I'm reluctantly voting for Joe Biden, I don 't want any more ppl, but the ultra rich do

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Much like my wife :mjlol:

But yeah, if they're gonna come in, force em into the sticks, like North Dakota or sumn

I don't like Israel, nor am I fan of neoliberalism, but I'm reluctantly voting for Joe Biden, I don 't want any more ppl, but the ultra rich do
They're already in every state doing jobs the rest of us don't want, but for cheap

North Dakota is one of the whitest and most racist states in the country

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

Money isn't the issue. Its POLICY. Say what you want but Trumps policy of making asylum seekers stay in Mexico until their case was resolved worked. Biden's reversal of that was a disaster and signaled that you can illegally enter the USA and stay indefinitely cause the court system takes so long. It was a green light for illegal immigration.But you already knew that.