Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
couldnt be maga/#bothsides if they didnt

It shows you how messaging works.
Until I read the post by @At30wecashout breaking down exactly what "open borders" means.
I never REALLY thought about it.
As in commerce and everyday travel back n forth.
Mexico has a LOT of factories with thousands of trucks going back and forth.

A "closed border" as pushed by the propagandists, almost makes it seem like it is a gate that can be closed.
And says nothing about mexican/american trade.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah these boarders are not open:

:mjlol:
Borders. No A. And you must be remedial. A coyote slipping migrants in makes the borders open just like pocketing merchandise at Target makes it free.

There are two types of borders: physical/geographical and political. The physical border can be anything from water to a wall, or checkpoints to border crossing stops. People cross everyday for all kinds of reasons, the least of which is migration. The political border says "This is the USA" and that isn't open the way cats are saying it is. Respecting international law and accepting asylum seekers pending their court cases is not the same thing as inviting any old person in. A criminal sneaking people in isn't the same thing as an open border.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
They're already in every state doing jobs the rest of us don't want, but for cheap

North Dakota is one of the whitest and most racist states in the country
This assertion is a falsehood. I've already posted multiple times studies by Economic organizations, the Labor department, and testimonies in Congress that proves they compete for jobs with American low to no skilled workers. They are not doing jobs no one else wants to do, they are actually replacing native born workers, because their illegal status allows the employers to pay them far less than what they would have to pay american workers to do the same jobs.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This assertion is a falsehood. I've already posted multiple times studies by Economic organizations, the Labor department, and testimonies in Congress that proves they compete for jobs with American low to no skilled workers. They are not doing jobs no one else wants to do, they are actually replacing native born workers, because their illegal status allows the employers to pay them far less than what they would have to pay american workers to do the same jobs.

Please tell us what some of these jobs are.

And while you at it, tell us how an "illegal" gets a job.

Keep in mind, not many of you have personal experience with these things.
Yall just read an article and not know real life shyt.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Please tell us what some of these jobs are.

And while you at it, tell us how an "illegal" gets a job.

Keep in mind, not many of you have personal experience with these things.
Yall just read an article and not know real life shyt.
76RCQNE3GREMFJEKVZ66MWE5Q4.jpg

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

How do you know those are "illegals"?
And let us say they are, who you know they taking jobs from?

In fact if we get to the point no bullshyt
Would they not be taking jobs from POOR WHITE MEN MOSTLY?

The person I asked the question to lives in one of RICHEST blk areas in America

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Any BGOL vets in here 🤣 @ the thread title IYKYK

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
How do you know those are "illegals"?
And let us say they are, who you know they taking jobs from?

In fact if we get to the point no bullshyt
Would they not be taking jobs from POOR WHITE MEN MOSTLY?

The person I asked the question to lives in one of RICHEST blk areas in America
You're just trolling at this point. Those are illegals who are going to do a trade job(roofing, masonry, general construction) for $10 an hour instead of an American who'd do it for $20-30. Simple as that.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The border has always been the border. It is open, and always has been open due to trade/travel, basically MONEY, what is less spoken of, is the fact of how much money is generated from migrant labor/legal and illegal/ and goods made in Mexico. So many people in the US use that labor to see higher returns on their investment. So many businesses use those products, made cheaply in Mexico, to make a profit.

The part about immigration has never really changed much. The US is also a closed border for migrants. Go down to San Ysidro crossing and tell me if it looks open. Go see the migrant camps in Tijuana and tell me the borders open. it's not.

it's an empty rhetoric based fight. The US has a demand and a need for cheap labor and goods. That isn't stopping. Congress doesn't want that, neither do Biden or Trump. Most citizens don't really want that either. Do you know what cost of goods looks like without China and Mexico? Inflation hit people hard. Imagine if we lost cheap goods from our biggest trade partners. People can talk about NAFTA but that's 25 plus years ago.

so they both rant and rave, but the demand on the US is so high, there is no "solving the border issue". Calling for open borders is absurd, and a nonstarter. So is a lot of the right's rhetoric about walls and zero tolerance and all this. it's Kabuki theater and a lot of things, but no one really has a real solution, because there is none. It's porous, you can't close the border without hundreds of millions in losses. You can't keep out all immigrants, legal or illegal. Part of the issue is insecurity in South American, and then you have the vast profits realized by human trafficking/smuggling networks, who pay plaza to the cartels, who in turn pay off Mexican politicians.

it's like 5-15k per person to cross into the US from Tijuana. They send pangas every day with like 20 people. Probably 5 a day at minimum. Do the math on that.

all the rhetoric is simplistic bullshyt from people who either don't know better or pretend they don't.

it's the same as the drug war.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're just trolling at this point. Those are illegals who are going to do a trade job(roofing, masonry, general construction) for $10 an hour instead of an American who'd do it for $20-30. Simple as that.

You are assuming they are illegals.
I know many CITIZENS who work under the table for a variety of reasons.
Prison and Child support reasons mainly

How many threads have we had on here of BLACK POSTERS saying they hired hispanics at home depot?
Lots

Pay attention to the words "general construction"
Whoever hires them takes a HUGE RISK
They are not insured or licensed