Daps
giphy.gif

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Again, this isn’t about Ukraine.

This is about global positioning. Ukraine cannot lose this war and Russia cannot get stronger.

If you brehs coming in here talking about homeless student loans or repetitions. You’re playing draughts/checkers and not chess. Not saying it’s right though.

Shut up

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You’re an idiot posting links from Wikipedia. I can tell you didnt goto college because that’s the first thing they tell you NOT to source from :mjlol:

A nazi hate group owned and operated by the Russians on US soil and the CIA and FBI are just like “cool” what are you like 8 years old? :deadmanny:
Again, their leader lives unmolested in Russia. He even got a glowing interview with Russian state TV. But I'm supposed to believe Russia is hard on Nazis :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don't think folks should be jealous of Ukraine getting that 33 Billion. That shyt is blood money for Ukraine to be in a proxy war with Russia.

Its a perfect situation for the west. For them to let Ukraine be a buffer in a proxy war with russia and that they can bleed out russia and weaken them for the next 5 plus years in a never ending war. While the rest of the west doesn't get they hands dirty and bloody.

You never want to be the little country in a proxy war cause all you doing is getting used.

I mean its like folks ain't seen this shyt over and over and over again from Korea, to Vietnam to Afghanistan to Iraq and on and on and on and on and on. They all got aid / money from powerful countries to fight other big countries and all they got in the end was dead bodies and a destroyed country.

This ain't nothing to be envious over......shyt is global puppeteering.

Russia emailed NATO claiming this :wow:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I meant to say it was because of the recession you Reddit cac Im at work not my mothers basement you Reddit cac :mjlol:

You've never had a job and post like a cac. fukk off to back to *****

Crying over 33 billion when you've never made 3.30 an hour :scust:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Like I said:

I don't watch the news nor do I keep up with current events beyond a cursory skim of what I can't avoid but this entire thing is deeper than it seems.

There is something more at play here and most people aren't seeing it. I haven't looked for it as I have better things to do but this thread title made me think of the old protection racket scam where everyone is in on it except the owner.

Like at the beginning of Super Mario All Stars where they're all kicking it in the dark like old friends then the moment its time to get the show on the road they snap into character:

Follow the money as always and you'll see the same faces in different roles who profit from your ignorance.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Again, this isn’t about Ukraine.

This is about global positioning. Ukraine cannot lose this war and Russia cannot get stronger.

If you brehs coming in here talking about homeless student loans or repetitions. You’re playing draughts/checkers and not chess. Not saying it’s right though.
Lmao….. neocon talking points….

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You've never had a job and post like a cac. fukk off to back to *****

Crying over 33 billion when you've never made 3.30 an hour :scust:
You’re capping for Ukrainian nazis but Im a cac? :mjlol:
You “negged” me because I said fukk the Ukraine because you’re a Reddit cac mad that your militia bros are taking L’s :russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You’re capping for Ukrainian nazis but Im a cac? :mjlol:
You “negged” me because I said fukk the Ukraine because you’re a Reddit cac mad that your militia bros are taking L’s :russ:

You put the cape on for Russian Nazis, ***** cac:mjlol:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was trying to explain this to the illiterate people in the student loan thread. The US would never give money away without strategic stipulations. All the “aid” they’re giving is either in the form of direct weapon sales, loans to purchase weapons from American contractors and manufacturers, cash that MUST be used to purchase training/weapons from American defense contractors etc etc.
The Pentagon's think tanks knows the Art of manipulation