Biden to Trump: I'd Take Him Behind The Gym :russ: (Poll Added)

Who would win?

• Biden

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Trump

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A fired-up Joe Biden went after Donald Trump on Friday, saying he would take the Republican presidential nominee “behind the gym” if the two were still in high school. The vice president was responding to Trump’s lewd comments in which he bragged about using his celebrity status to sexually assault women. Since then, 10 women have come forward saying Trump acted inappropriately toward them. Trump has denied the allegations. “What a disgusting assertion for anyone to make,” Biden said to a roaring crowd. “The press always asks me, ‘don't I wish I were debating him.’ No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”:mjlol:

I got my money on Diamond Joe
0cb992fda13b996c8a9bf72c12833ea0.gif

Biden Wishes He Could Take Trump 'Behind the Gym' Over Groping Comments

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Joe Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill that locked up millions of Black men, and negroes love him.

This is why I'm about to be off this Black Nationalism shyt cuz Black Americans are too lost, and don't fukking read or research a god damn thing.

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Joe Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill that locked up millions of Black men, and negroes love him.

This is why I'm about to be off this Black Nationalism shyt cuz Black Americans are too lost, and don't fukking read or research a god damn thing.

How can you not fukk with Biden?:smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's easy to say that the violent crime bill had a significant impact and it did but the notion that this act alone destroyed all communities is not entirely true the mass incarcerations began well before 1994 with Reagan's anti-drug act and Lyndon Johnson's safe streets bullshyt in 1968. There are several issues with the 1994 act but the truth is most people wanted it, were for it.. 10% per 100,000 were dying throughout the 80s and 90s to violent crimes and most were black folk. Our folks wanted this to pass.