Biden’s economy is kicking ass right now

raul04

God uses Unix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
How much do you get paid to post these? :jbhmm: I bet you'll get a raise closer to mid-terms at least that datacenter will...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Saying inflation is because ppl got “free money” aka stimulus checks is not all the way true.

Covid fukking up the supply chain
Rates being near 0 for years (the real “free money”)
Along with taxes being cut
Higher demand post covid

Are all factors.

You can’t ignore the fact that two main things that are used to fight inflation (taxes and interest rate) were basically forced to be low to increase growth and prolong the post great recession bull run.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CrimsonTider

Where da cash at
WOAT
Daps
Does this count if someone drove uber, and now signed up to deliver doordash, grub hub to afford the current high cost of living/inflation - creating 2 jobs (so 1 person is essentially working 3 jobs) ? Cause if so then these numbers are irrelevant
Did you just create a scenario just to belittle the results.

Dave24

All Star
Daps
I keep telling people Joe Biden is a top-tier President.

This dude's administration is efficient af. It's a good thing they're not evil. A Republican administration this good would really and truly have us in Antebellum times.
What other administrations in history would you say were very efficient as well? @OfTheCross

Alix217

All Star
Daps
I don't believe these numbers. I've been seeing story after story of mass layoffs and my former company laid off probably 40% of the workforce and companies like blockchain.com, robin hood, several companies in the mortgage industry laid off 25%+ but somehow we added 500k jobs last month? What industries were these jobs in and where are the news report prior to these 'numbers' that talk about that industry going on a massive hiring spree?
Neither do I, they probably are counting all the new PART-TIME jobs which essentially means each FULL-TIME = 2 PART-TIME

Real number is 200k-250k:

• More Americans were working part-time and temporary jobs last month.
  • “Involuntary part-time workers,” those in part-time positions for economic reasons, increased by a seasonally adjusted 303,000 in July.
  • The metric is volatile, but could suggest labor market instability ahead.