Big Boobs Mcgee: The reason Adrian Griffin got fired because Giannis is another LeGM

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

2:45

- "Giannis asked for Dame, Giannis hired Griff, Giannis fired Griff, and Giannis asked for Doc Rivers"
- "Why are we ok with the notion of if Lebron wants it, he gets it. Because he has the rings that makes organizations listen"
- "But the expectation with all of that is that you better win a championship"

:whew: :banderas::jbhmm: she's right

Is Joy Taylor Big Boobs McGee??

:laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
he regulating and being a dictator in his home.... that he built....hence the pass.

Milwaukee Bucks....2021 NBA champions. End of discussion :yeshrug:

3nSqkf.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I don't think it's possible to undermine the fact that Giannis got himself a ring with that franchise before all of this. I just don't.
He gets the benefit of the doubt moreso than Bron because he tasted that success at home and has been hellbound on tasting it again....at home. Both Machiavellian, but totally different circumstances

To be honest, Bron stanleys, this convo is a bit above your pay grade. Bron could never relate to the situation Giannis is in, it's really not a parallel. One is a mercenary/vagabond, the other isn't lol
The use of the word "home" is funny here. So any team that drafts you is automatically your "home" forever now? And it's 100 percent up to the players to make sure that "home" stays together and they aren't allowed to find a different "home" lol? Somebody call Curt Flood...

99 percent of every criticism of Bron is based on narratives and emotions. It's never anything solid...

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Because Lebron subtly throws his teammates under the bus, constantly has them playing under trade rumors, makes cryptic statements to undermine the front office, and constantly acts like if the org isnt leveraging their future at all times theyre not serving him. He has done this across multiple franchises

Giannis wanting the org to get Dame isnt close. It's a star telling a team that he wants another star, and this is after giannis committed to small market Milkwaukee with a new extension, instead of hanging free agency drama over them. And obviously the whole team didnt fukk with Griffin.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
The use of the word "home" is funny here. So any team that drafts you is automatically your "home" forever now? And it's 100 percent up to the players to make sure that "home" stays together and they aren't allowed to find a different "home" lol? Somebody call Curt Flood...

99 percent of every criticism of Bron is based on narratives and emotions. It's never anything solid..

Mans wanted him to play with Mo Williams for 20 years and lose to everybody.

Also, how long before the narrative switches and Freak is critiqued for only winning one ring

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm just telling you the reason for the perceived double standard bro, I'm not interested in the banter about his first stay in Cleveland per se. It played out how it played out and ain't no amount of paragraphs gone change that.

Giannis got one with this team. That's just the fact mane, it's nothing really to debate me on
some of you posters lack brain cells

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People are underestimating the level of nepotism that happens and will continue & truly will be shocked when Bronny is playing with LeBron next season. If Thenasis can continue to be on the Bucks roster only due to the fact that Giannis is his brother than ABSOLUTELY Bronny will be in the NBA next season despite being a low rung D1 player.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I'm just telling you the reason for the perceived double standard bro, I'm not interested in the banter about his first stay in Cleveland per se. It played out how it played out and ain't no amount of paragraphs gone change that.

Giannis got one with this team. That's just the fact mane, it's nothing really to debate me on

Naw breh. You can’t argue that shyt without context. You called Bron a vagabond. Well if the Bucks organization had gone about their business the way the Cavs did Giannis would have dipped out the exact same way. And he’s said that multiple times.

Giannis right now is literally rewriting the same script that Bron had for himself. He has the benefit of that.

Bron didn’t have anybodies script to work with. So it ain’t fair to slight Bron when u talk about Giannis being a homegrown Champ. Bron is his blueprint

Bron actually a homegrown champ himself:ehh: