Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I mean ok we told you what’s up if you still want to do it just make sure you get a good offer
Something like 100,000 points for 5-6k spend
There’s one out there with 160,000 points
the legendary resy 15x offer from last year is never getting topped, i made like 10k in an hour buying shyt from shop small eligible places and flipping them :ahh:

Daps
Kept setting off the metal detector at the airport last week, couldn’t figure out why.

Dude: “I bet you have an American Express card”:youngsabo:
Me: “Damn, I sure do. Put on y’all sunglasses so I can whip this platinum album out, don’t wanna blind anybody.”💿:myman:

Him: “Next!”:camby:
Me: :takedat:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it was for shop small too which they nerfed real quick, i guess the current's offer's good if you eat out a lot but idt i've spent $25k at restaurants in my life :merchant:
oh i see
yeah he can spend up to $250,000 on restaurants he doesn't have to.
I guess they put it in there because people could be having 10 2 k dinners a month i guess :russ:
so one more time
@Bryan Danielson you'll have to decide if you want the 150,000 points offer or the 125,000 with 10x points per restaurant spend for 6 months.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Disneyworld was basically paid for on all points this year :youngsabo:
We got an EIN for our business and we get weekly Amex business platinum mailers asking us to join up :youngsabo:

Not trying to spend $14k in 3 months right Now though :beli:

We get to tax write off a cybertruck though once they start building them shyts next year :blessed:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
We got an EIN for our business and we get weekly Amex business platinum mailers asking us to join up :youngsabo:

We get to tax write off a cybertruck though once they start building them shyts next year :blessed:
How many points did it take?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

‘that’s the level I’m trying to get on. Learn how to take advantage of tax write offs. I always owe now that I crossed that bracket. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Spence

Superstar
Daps
How many points did it take?
We are taking my mother in law, sister in law, both my parents and my wife and two babies, so a billion points for airfare and hotel at the dolphin which is the only on property hotel available on points (I didn’t actually count).

Spence

Superstar
Daps
‘that’s the level I’m trying to get on. Learn how to take advantage of tax write offs. I always owe now that I crossed that bracket. :francis:
Yeah I changed brackets last year and found out first hand why whites convert from Democrat to Republican after getting real money :beli:

We became landlords last month and get to use profits from the rent to then use against our taxable liabilities and claim a loss on home valuation. Then we can buy a 6000lb vehicle for business use and write off $25k against tax liability, I am banking that the gov lifts the production cap on the $7500 tax credit which will bring the write off up to $32k, the base model cybertruck is supposed to clock in at $38k :youngsabo:
I think I want the trimotor though since we have a model S and the range is 200 miles which isn’t enough, the trimotor should get 500 miles to the charge which will allow us to take real road trips again on the cheap.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I need a card for work trips. Company is paying for flights but lets me Keep the points and reimburses everything else like hotel and car rentals and food etc. I’m legit wondering if I should get this delta Amex since I’m near a hub or if I should I get the chase and rack up points through there to use on flights etc…but the chase doesn’t use delta points I don’t think. Smh. Decisions 🤦🏾‍♂️