Big Boy Club……Amex Gold & Platinum Discussion

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I need a card for work trips. Company is paying for flights but lets me Keep the points and reimburses everything else like hotel and car rentals and food etc. I’m legit wondering if I should get this delta Amex since I’m near a hub or if I should I get the chase and rack up points through there to use on flights etc…but the chase doesn’t use delta points I don’t think. Smh. Decisions 🤦🏾‍♂️
Chase is more versatile, see if you can load points into the Delta portal and you should be good to go.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I need a card for work trips. Company is paying for flights but lets me Keep the points and reimburses everything else like hotel and car rentals and food etc. I’m legit wondering if I should get this delta Amex since I’m near a hub or if I should I get the chase and rack up points through there to use on flights etc…but the chase doesn’t use delta points I don’t think. Smh. Decisions 🤦🏾‍♂️
chase sapphire reserve, avoid stuff that gives bonus nights or points based benefits (like ihg which is otherwise a great card)

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
AMEX priority for Coachella today, pretty much instantly went to check out
:wow: :blessed::myman:

Looking at the Cochella sub on Reddit at the non AMEX holders, could see the tears through the posts as so many were in regular queue for ages and/or checkout page just crashed
:pachaha:
oh shoot that's now!

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I changed brackets last year and found out first hand why whites convert from Democrat to Republican after getting real money :beli:

We became landlords last month and get to use profits from the rent to then use against our taxable liabilities and claim a loss on home valuation. Then we can buy a 6000lb vehicle for business use and write off $25k against tax liability, I am banking that the gov lifts the production cap on the $7500 tax credit which will bring the write off up to $32k, the base model cybertruck is supposed to clock in at $38k :youngsabo:
I think I want the trimotor though since we have a model S and the range is 200 miles which isn’t enough, the trimotor should get 500 miles to the charge which will allow us to take real road trips again on the cheap.

‘that’s what I‘m talking about. I’m still trying to figure out the best way to do tax write off. been thinking of doing something simple like a barbershop or some shyt. Trying to figure it out. but props to you. Keep doing your thing!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don’t really fukk with credit cards but I figured it would be pretty dope to get a Amex platinum card.

I just got my first Amex, Blue Cash Preferred. I’ll use it for a year then will try to upgrade to the Gold (or Plat if I qualify).

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
any delta reserve sky miles holders getting this card
5de2e6f3_0be3_4554_b9a8_2b730277077a_10e971f0189f421915037627c315dc92e45c8c1b.png