Big crowds/huge reactions/DJ drops/pauses/repeated bars are ruining this battle shyt...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greed is what's ruining the scene. Everyone's trying to make the money Smack's pulling in. As soon as smack started talking about doing battles at MSG I knew things would go bad. Smack wants to build his brand and get rich off tickets and YouTube despite all the for the culture shyt he talks. Mook knew that and asked for 20k and got it so you know Smack gets paid. Now you got dudes like Math battling like crazy to make a quick buck. The rest are taking the $ and showing up with only 2 rounds.

What smack needs to do is put up a nice purse, say 5k or 10k. Pay 500-1000 up front but the winner gets the purse. A debatable battle they split the purse. I bet they'd prepare 3 rounds.

Also, where are the new battlers?

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What smack needs to do is put up a nice purse, say 5k or 10k. Pay 500-1000 up front but the winner gets the purse. A debatable battle they split the purse. I bet they'd prepare 3 rounds.

Also, where are the new battlers?

theres no scoring so whose to say who won and who didnt? who decides if the battle was debatable or not? unless some type of scoring system makes a come back