Big Meech and BMF

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
I don't think that there is anybody in "African-American" history who did like Big Meech and Black Mafia Family.
The only person I could think was on that level would be J.Prince. I was young when all that stuff was going down but I remember that billboard they had awhile back in Atlanta.

@6:57-7:20

:pachaha:I dont think yall understand what level he was on.

BMF is the reason that atlanta still has so much of this going on

NSFW

FREE BIG MEECH

:blessed:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I don't think that there is anybody in "African-American" history who did like Big Meech and Black Mafia Family.
The only person I could think was on that level would be J.Prince. I was young when all that stuff was going down but I remember that billboard they had awhile back in Atlanta.

@6:57-7:20

:pachaha:I dont think yall understand what level he was on.

BMF is the reason that atlanta still has so much of this going on

NSFW

FREE BIG MEECH

:blessed:

Dapped for the realness.......... J. Prince is a living legend

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
their c00ns who deserve public execution for their exploitation of the black community. fukk those savages
Thing is you can literally take these nikkas out of existence and those same drugs were going to get grown,processed,brought over, and sold regardless :patrice:

s3ven_LvLs

All Star
Daps
their c00ns who deserve public execution for their exploitation of the black community. fukk those savages

I'm not saying that someone should take that life route but if they are going to do something they should try to have that level of order on a corporate (legal) level and also

You think that you can make 400 million off exploiting the black community ?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying that someone should take that life route but if they are going to do something they should try to have that level of order on a corporate (legal) level and also

You think that you can make 400 million off exploiting the black community ?

exploiting the black community is how they started out. so fukk em

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't glorify my past but BMF did do it big but it was damn near a dope boy draft...they'd come thru and have better prices but only holler at the cats whose name was ringing bells in the city...

But cats like Rayful Edmonds, the real Rick Ross and them cats up in Detroit who will remain nameless did it bigger.

And believe it or not J Prince is a very positive brother but he is not to be played with.