NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

yo real shyt.

hes been doing this for so many years..

i love multi-syllabic rapping and all shyt but this is ridiculous and almost has made me like it less somehow. itll never diminish pun or KGR to me etc but i seriously dont care about rhyme schemes as much anymore outta new rap (also because its lacking)..but with that said

yo @BaronX ..no hate...you should know so much about this by now based on all of these threads, reading verses, listening to songs etc...write 3 hot multi-syllabic 16's as a song in this thread. youre a student so lets see the homework assignment

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
yo real shyt.

i love multi-syllabic rapping and all shyt but this is ridiculous and almost has made me like it less somehow. itll never diminish pun or KGR to me etc but i seriously dont care about rhyme schemes as much anymore outta new rap (also because its lacking)..but with that said

yo @BaronX ..no hate...you should know so much about this by now based on all of these threads, reading verses, listening to songs etc...write 3 hot multi-syllabic 16's as a song in this thread. youre a student so lets see the homework assignment
Will never happen. This simpleton @BaronX is a cowardly fraudulent fakkit

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/rhym...ally-educated-behind-here.94242/#post-3454743

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps

tumblr_mzg1165jsU1syhampo1_500.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
yo real shyt.

I've only been here a couple of months and I swear he makes the same thread every other day.

I like multis as much as the next guy but it's only about 10% of good lyricism. This dude treats it like the end all be all and he ends up looking autistic in the process.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I've only been here a couple of months and I swear he makes the same thread every other day.

I like multis as much as the next guy but it's only about 10% of good lyricism. This dude treats it like the end all be all and ends up looking autistic in the process.

its not even me hating on pun (cap.pun is certified classic and hes a legend)..or even trying to debate the % importance or whatever of multis (could be a decent debate in its own right)..

im legit just straight up asking @BaronX to write some bars with multis. enough of the threads posting a couple verses that most everyone has heard and/or recognizes as hot verses..just fukkin write your own damn verses and show you can actually translate your studies all these years into something. even if its remotely decent ill throw you a pos rep just for doing it and if you want me to write a multi-syllabic verse or verses just to make you feel better ill do it right after you drop yours and i dont care how shytty mine is or if i get clowned

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
breh pac had multis pac is better then both of them imo.

he just did not do the whole matching length rhyme every syllable bullshyt u like.
It doesnt matter if they match or not, G rap is superior with em. post anything pac was not impressive

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
It doesnt matter if they match or not, G rap is superior with em. post anything pac was not impressive

[Verse 2: 2Pac]
So mandatory, my elevation
My lyrics like orientation
So you can be more familiar with the nikka you facing
We must be patient, nothing better than communication
Known to damage and highly flammable like gas stations
Sorry I left that ass waiting
No more procrastination, give up to fate and get that ass shaking
I'm busting, and making motherfukkers panic
Don't take your life for granted
Put that ass in the dirt
You swear the bytch was planted