big punisher was nasty with multisyllablic rhyming

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
incorrect my dude u obviously trolling and lying because in rhymes with in and trol rhymes with souls

and also u going to act like friend does not rhyme with in and mine does not rhyme with rhyme

so obviously u trolling me stop it breh.

and also 4-5 and is weak rhyming considering dudes like eminem and punisher rhyme up to 9 -10 syllables

and it does not all rhyme not to me it don't imo because bang does not rhyme with paint

that is just one example of some shyt that don't rhyme.
shut the fukk up fakkit :what:

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
incorrect my dude u obviously trolling and lying because in rhymes with in and trol rhymes with souls

and also u going to act like friend does not rhyme with in and mine does not rhyme with rhyme

so obviously u trolling me stop it breh.

and also 4-5 and is weak rhyming considering dudes like eminem and punisher rhyme up to 9 -10 syllables

and it does not all rhyme not to me it don't imo because bang does not rhyme with paint

that is just one example of some shyt that don't rhyme.
"bang" and "paint" is a slant rhyme, and em/pun are not rhyming 9-10 syllables. stop it

You still did not post anythign better than G Raps verse from Allied Meta forces.

thats not how multis work my dude. How does "in" rhyme with "in" when there is only one "in" in the whole verse.

How can you say FRIEND rhymes with IN when you stated BANG doesnt rhyme with PAINT?

"Friend" and "in" are not even slant rhymes. "Friend" and "sent" would be a slant rhyme

you been making threads about multis for 3 years and still dont know what a multi is :pachaha:

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
"bang" and "paint" is a slant rhyme, and em/pun are not rhyming 9-10 syllables. stop it

You still did not post anythign better than G Raps verse from Allied Meta forces.

thats not how multis work my dude. How does "in" rhyme with "in" when there is only one "in" in the whole verse.

How can you say FRIEND rhymes with IN when you stated BANG doesnt rhyme with PAINT?

"Friend" and "in" are not even slant rhymes. "Friend" and "sent" would be a slant rhyme

you been making threads about multis for 3 years and still dont know what a multi is :pachaha:

yea u a troll.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
yea u a troll.

Words with a purpose
Come to birth then emerge at the surface, clergy is nervous, cryogenically preserved are my verses,
passionate passes
The savage blast mashin' his glasses
b*stards are cash
trash bags massive patches of cabbage
Vocally sickenin

I threatened him I hope that he listens, no he ain't missin he just hangin' from a rope in my kitchen
K is the ruler

For twenty seven days Imma school ya, phrases go through ya
Extremities I keep in a cooler
Many know
how my loaded words semi blow, vocals grow into twenty frozen flow embryos
then they gently go, in ya ventricles, where they empty bowls, of intentional chemically loaded indigo
Your rappin is laughable my actions are classical, picture me in Africa chasin' a ravenous pack of wolves
Serial killa scenes, from here to the phillipines, vivid dreams of vicious guillotine guerrila swings,
in a room with atomic boom doom devices
Priceless 27 foot harpoons I write with
Consumin the light that gives the moon its brightness
Causin' a lunar crisis, cosmic unicyclist
Homicides what Im mentally pre-occupied with,
frightening hybrid, category hundred and five spit
Wreckin effortless
, mesocephalic cyberneticist
Slippin peppermints
with slick messages in your beverages
The incredulous pessimist
The weaponless exorcist