Bigger Biceps

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do I get bigger more defined biceps? How many days a week should I work on them, or should I do them everyday and command them to grow like ct fletcher?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Drop Bodyfat, Hit your Biceps and Triceps from all angles, hit the different heads from all angles, Muscle and Mind Connection, get the pump, concentrate on the Squeeze and work towards 10-12 reps heavy enough that you start reaching failure around the 7 and 8 rep

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
There are only four ways to train.

Follow this method and principles for training and you will never have to ask a personal trainer any question again.

Link below:
BBC - GCSE Bitesize: Principles of training

IMO I don't think anyone will give a fukk what your biceps look like but you. It is just so trivial.

If I were you I'd just focus on building functional strength and the appropriate size will come accordingly.

Think of it this way, yes you can train for hypertrophy which is your goal but that is simply breaking up the biomechanics in your body which is in turn simply making one muscle stronger than the other and will hamper your gains in the long term. This is why bodybuilders/gym users with no goal tend to have way more injuries than those who train to a specific goal for strength, explosivity or endurance rather than those that want to add size.

Also, there are more than one muscle that comprises the bicep. If you could feel on your body where that needs more work and google the human anatomy of the body then you can better find the solution to your problem than through the Coli.

But like I said, if I were you I'd just train for strength, endurance and explosivity and the natural size of the muscle will grow accordingly. Hypertrophy isn't a good idea for the long term.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Drop Bodyfat, Hit your Biceps and Triceps from all angles, hit the different heads from all angles, Muscle and Mind Connection, get the pump, concentrate on the Squeeze and work towards 10-12 reps heavy enough that you start reaching failure around the 7 and 8 rep
Yep.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
U think he natural? Hope so because that's motivation right there, I think he's 50 or something.
He looks natural to me and what he says makes sense.

Just get your diet and enough sleep in and you'll have enough energy to work just as hard.

Remember that there are 4 ways to train so if you feel that you start to plateau in one method try the other and you'll 100% see gains.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Do supersets.

Since you want to do hypertrophy for your biceps, essentially all you need to do is add more intensity and that in turn will make your muscle grow as desired.

For me this kills two birds with one stone as I can train to my desired goal and spend less time in the gym. Personally, this is how I get out of the gym after 30-50 minutes everyday by doing supersets *with cardio. Additionally, doing a superset with 5 minutes of cardio immediately after it will improve your cardiovascular system too in ways unimaginable as opposed to just doing cardio separately alone. Between the superset and the 5 minutes of cardio just make sure you don't rest inbetween before moving onto the next exercise. Supersets in this way will make you faster, stronger and bigger quicker since you are working more intensely and breaking down those muscle fibres even greater which is your goal -- hypertrophy.

Good night, breh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Appreciate it my g.

Do supersets.

Since you want to do hypertrophy for your biceps, essentially all you need to do is add more intensity and that in turn will make your muscle grow as desired.

For me this kills two birds with one stone as I can train to my desired goal and spend less time in the gym. Personally, this is how I get out of the gym after 30-50 minutes everyday by doing supersets *with cardio. Additionally, doing a superset with 5 minutes of cardio immediately after it will improve your cardiovascular system too in ways unimaginable as opposed to just doing cardio separately alone. Between the superset and the 5 minutes of cardio just make sure you don't rest inbetween before moving onto the next exercise. Supersets in this way will make you faster, stronger and bigger quicker since you are working more intensely and breaking down those muscle fibres even greater which is your goal -- hypertrophy.

Good night, breh.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do supersets.

Good night, breh.
:mjlol: Told another guy good night