Bill introduced to Congress to remove the U.S. from the United Nations

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
these bills are introduced like nearly every congressional cycle usually by some yokel congressman don't take it too seriously (the House proposes a lot of zany shyt being the lower ranking of our two body congress, some of the bills are just :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:)

swerve

All Star
Daps
Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

Groupthink requires individuals to avoid raising
controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking. The dysfunctional group dynamics of the "ingroup" produces an "illusion of invulnerability" (an inflated certainty that the right decision has been made). Thus the "ingroup" significantly overrates its own abilities in decision-making and significantly underrates the abilities of its opponents (the "outgroup").

:stopitslime:
This is what I meant with alt. media thinking they honor some kind of secret code and that they know the truth and everyone who doesn't agree is PC or part of some conspiracy, or just to dumb to understand.

Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt you sound like some of the people who comment on anonymous and WikiLeaks facebook comment section

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is what I meant with alt. media thinking they honor some kind of secret code and that they know the truth and everyone who doesn't agree is PC or part of some conspiracy, or just to dumb to understand.

Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt you sound like some of the people who comment on anonymous and WikiLeaks facebook comment section
:stopitslime:

fukk off with this victim bullshyt. All sides are subject to groupthink.

too many coli posters are severely lacking in critical thinking but they don't seem to think so cuz other posters think just like them....(gotta get dem daps brehs)

:martin:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
If it does exit the UN black people are going to have alot more trouble. Things will get worse before the get better.

But yall busy neggin nikkas for tryin to ease the mood

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
USA can withdraw and it wouldn't even matter...

USA isn't beholden to most of the human rights legislation passed in the UN...and anytime racism is brought up...USA hits the :yeshrug:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
1 - ambassadors have been fired and not replaced for MONTHS before, this really isn't new
2 - fukk the UN, I've already made my feelings about them known here.
3 - Trump's stance on NATO might actually be his fairest point TBH.

Why is the US funding 22% of NATO spending when there are 27 other countries??

Trump aside...why is it OK for America to be funding almost a quarter of all NATO spending, while all the other countries still benefiting from it?

and...

Trump: No, I don’t want to pull it out. NATO was set up at a different time. NATO was set up when we were a richer country. We’re not a rich country anymore. We’re borrowing, we’re borrowing all of this money. We’re borrowing money from China, which is sort of an amazing situation. But it was a much different thing. NATO is costing us a fortune and yes, we’re protecting Europe with NATO but we’re spending a lot of money. Number one, I think the distribution of costs has to be changed. I think NATO as a concept is good, but it is not as good as it was when it first evolved.

Here's something else Trumpsters don't understand. When you pay the light bill, you get to tell people they're using too much damn electricity. Us paying the bills gives us a lot of leverage.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Where on Earth can black people go where white supremacy is not in force?

Peace

Nowhere.

There isn't one modern and or 1st world place on earth that isn't tainted by white supremacy but it is a matter of severity. Black people can live a multitude of places and feel safe/welcome.

It either roll comfort, familiarity and ease of assimilation and deal with "lesser" forms of racism (i.e. Europe/Australia)

or

try to avoid the omnipresent specter of white supremacy and its various incarnations (lack of modernization, bigotry against blacks, general ignorance towards black folks etc.)

Lots of wealthy black folks fled to France during Jim Crow and the Red Scare. :manny:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
People over estimate the power and influence of the US..the US needs the UN to rubberstamp US war action etc.
An isolated us will be a disaster for Americans.

Not if you're out of the UN. :sas2:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Us is nowhere near the level of human right abuses of these two countries, women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia and their expatriate workers are practically slaves, don't play stupid
The US also enslaved millions killed millions, and are still killing thousands in the middle east so...:francis: