Bill introduced to Congress to remove the U.S. from the United Nations

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This

Nothing good can come from isolating the US from the world.

NATO keeps the Russians and north koreans of the world in check.
Keep thinking these countries don't have any plans on growing strongers brehs.
the UN and NATO are two completely different organizations!!!

that's what kills me about this site. a lot of ppl with minimal knowledge running around dapping each other and not even trying to listen when ppl explain how wrong they are.

swerve

All Star
Daps
the UN and NATO are two completely different organizations!!!

that's what kills me about this site. a lot of ppl with minimal knowledge running around dapping each other and not even trying to listen when ppl explain how wrong they are.
Who doesn't know that UN and NATO are two completely different organisations :what:
POTUS has said US might have to re-think NATO and now his right wing friends are trying to mount down the UN.

NATO and UN both have in common they are organisations who offer stability in the world. If you couldn't get that from my text you might be the dumb one

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who doesn't know that UN and NATO are two completely different organisations :what:
POTUS has said US might have to re-think NATO and now his right wing friends are trying to mount down the UN.

NATO and UN both have in common they are organisations who offer stability in the world. If you couldn't get that from my text you might be the dumb one
he said nothing wrong about NATO, he said he didn't want to leave NATO, but that other member countries need to start carrying more of their weight. no reason that the US should be funding 22% of NATO when there are 27 other countries.

NATO and UN do completely different things, and if you think that UN is doing more good than harm then you really need to do more research.

I'm sure the African ppl are real happy with the UN.......but I'll let you tell it.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he said nothing wrong about NATO, he said he didn't want to leave NATO, but that other member countries need to start carrying more of their weight. no reason that the US should be funding 22% of NATO when there are 27 other countries.

NATO and UN do completely different things, and if you think that UN is doing more good than harm then you really need to do more research.

I'm sure the African ppl are real happy with the UN.......but I'll let you tell it.
African Americans been pretty cool with the UN since the whole they deserve reparations thing.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Us is nowhere near the level of human right abuses of these two countries, women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia and their expatriate workers are practically slaves, don't play stupid

*coughPrisonIndustrialComplexcough*
*coughextrajudicialkillingofblackpeoplecough*
*coughjimcrowtriangletradevotersuppressioncough*
*coughredistrictingandjerrymanderingcough*
*coughexecutiveordereddronestrikesincivilianzonescough*

FOH :stopitslime:

Daps
So the MSM just started lying this year about Trump? Not when they convinced the public to fight a war in country that didn't attack us. Not when the Dixie Chicks were getting shyt on for speaking against a unjust war? Not with Snowden and Manning revealing war crimes? You nikkas was cool with the MSM then though. You smart-dumb nikkas kill me with this caping for Donald. You too transparent.

Or....maybe we've been saying they were lying all along and aren't willing to turn a blind eye to their lies even when it comes to someone as reprehensible as Donald Trump.

I was calling out the media under Bush and I'm calling them out now for being in bed with Clinton and really stretching the truth when it comes to "fake news" and this Russia crap...

I have not party affiliation so it makes it easier to be objective I guess...