Bill introduced to Congress to remove the U.S. from the United Nations

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

the fact that ppl on here would rather argue with me and call me names, and stand up for the fukking UN is fukking hilarious.

I'm the racist?? I'm not the one standing up for a fukking organization that's a front for tyranny and corruption, that goes in to countries, rapes their women and children, steals all their resources then donates a small % of that money back to the country in "aid money"

yea OK,

y'all pro-black alright, but would rather fight FOR the Man than the people that is raping the man....:hhh:

BTW

I'd like ANYONE to find anything, that I have EVER said on thecoli that was racist.....EVER.

so sure go find anything that makes me racists while you are standing up for that vile corrupt organization...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
these demonic ass crackas dont wanna
be judged by the rest of the world for their
wickedness any longer....
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg
This basically.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Groupthink is a psychological phenomenon that occurs within a group of people in which the desire for harmony or conformity in the group results in an irrational or dysfunctional decision-making outcome. Group members try to minimize conflict and reach a consensus decision without critical evaluation of alternative viewpoints by actively suppressing dissenting viewpoints, and by isolating themselves from outside influences.

Groupthink requires individuals to avoid raising
controversial issues or alternative solutions, and there is loss of individual creativity, uniqueness and independent thinking. The dysfunctional group dynamics of the "ingroup" produces an "illusion of invulnerability" (an inflated certainty that the right decision has been made). Thus the "ingroup" significantly overrates its own abilities in decision-making and significantly underrates the abilities of its opponents (the "outgroup").

:stopitslime:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
The Trump Administration is getting off to a fast start :sas1:

The USA wants to remove itself from the UN, so it will not be held to any international standard when it comes to human rights and genocide :mjpls:

Black people should keeps close tabs on this :whoo:

Peace

Or just move. Not saying it's easy, just saying it's probably one of the better options going forward

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
A few brehs on here talk about Ghana, Nigeria so on. I'm not going to go in deep on this but I'd consider those places if I wanted to move.

I feel what you're saying, but Africa is still under the thumb of white supremacy. If not, Africa would not still be getting raped for it's resources now as it was during Colonialism. And let's not forget the Asians carrying out their own colonialism campaign as well.

Peace

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I feel what you're saying, but Africa is still under the thumb of white supremacy. If not, Africa would not still be getting raped for it's resources now as it was during Colonialism. And let's not forget the Asians carrying out their own colonialism campaign as well.

Peace
Just when we about to finish off the cacs manipulation of Africa the Chinese decide to become the 21st century Arabs.:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: