Bill introduced to Congress to remove the U.S. from the United Nations

swerve

All Star
Daps
People over estimate the power and influence of the US..the US needs the UN to rubberstamp US war action etc.
An isolated us will be a disaster for Americans.
This

Nothing good can come from isolating the US from the world.

NATO keeps the Russians and north koreans of the world in check.
Keep thinking these countries don't have any plans on growing strongers brehs.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
:mjgrin: Cacs gettin started on this isolationism to avoid outside interference AND to make it easier to hide the chaos theyre about to inflict within the US

giphy.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Us is nowhere near the level of human right abuses of these two countries, women can't even drive in Saudi Arabia and their expatriate workers are practically slaves, don't play stupid

How does shyt like putting crack in the neighborhoods of your own people not count

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
I think this all a ploy for this administration, more so Trump and Rex Tillerson to go into Mexico and get rich off their untapped oil reserves.

Since 1938 Mexico had kept all that shyt for themselves, but now they've started to take bids and are allowing US and other foreign oil companies to go in and drill for a mutual benefit, profit.

Trump and Tillerson are most likely thinking about forcefully taking all them 60 to120 billion gallons of untapped oil. It be easier and cheaper than what was done over in Iraq.

Mexico is a part of the UN, which could be a reason why the the US wants out. Can't go against the grain by bullying and or stealing from an "ally".

Wonder what type of 9-11 bs this administration will come up with to justify invading Mexico.

The future not looking so good for "mi gente" over there.

Next thing to go under this presidency will be NAFTA.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well you know a black man (BHO) and a white woman (HillRod) made sure that didn't happen......not an Orange Face Godzilla.

This is my thing, not talking to you Eddy Gordo or even really anybody up here, but the general backlash against Orange Face. Yes, it's Trump's time at the wheel after 2 whole days.....but literally for 8 years we had a black man who did just as much deceptive shiit as his white man predecessor all over the globe and domestically, yet jokers are talking about Orange Face is the Anti-Christ??...:dahell: :what:. Have folks been on the same planet??

@ me when he actually burns up 4 stable countries like BHO did in 8 years or 3 under Dubya in 8 years..or even 1....then I'll be like ok...Orange Face is a fukkboi and he's putting out Anti-Christ vibes. Until then he's a rhetorical savage, but that's it, otherwise stop overexaggerrating Orange Face's work over 2 days....:snooze:.
Here's my perspective in this. The majority of black America is gonna give Barry a pass simply because he was the first non white president. While he wasn't as supportive of black interests as he should of been. He also wasn't actively working at cross purposes to AA well being. He wasn't Reagan running drugs on us or Clinton locking folks up for said drugs. Bo was detrimental to blacks on the world stage though.

Trump gets no such passes. I don't fall in with the line of thinking that just because he wasn't in power folks should give him a chance. The man did interviews stating he would've invaded libya, killed Gaddafi, and taken Iraq's oil. Bo doesn't get a pass for Libya and Trump doesn't get one for stating that would've been his action as well.

This is what confuses me about guys like you and blowbrown. You guys:cape: for trump and there is no objective reason why.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Here's my perspective in this. The majority of black America is gonna give Barry a pass simply because he was the first non white president. While he wasn't as supportive of black interests as he should of been. He also wasn't actively working at cross purposes to AA well being. He wasn't Reagan running drugs on us or Clinton locking folks up for said drugs. Bo was detrimental to blacks on the world stage though.

Trump gets no such passes. I don't fall in with the line of thinking that just because he wasn't in power folks should give him a chance. The man did interviews stating he would've invaded libya, killed Gaddafi, and taken Iraq's oil. Bo doesn't get a pass for Libya and Trump doesn't get one for stating that would've been his action as well.

This is what confuses me about guys like you and blowbrown. You guys:cape: for trump and there is no objective reason why.

Action speak louder than words that's the objectivity. I'm not caping for Trump when I say BHO was as deceptive as Bush. I'm just assessing the situation as it stands. Also, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.....keep in mind I called out Republicans when Bush got in office and played dumb (then again everybody was caught up in the narrative "created")...this selective crticism is the :martin: part. Folks is to much in idolatry mode to call out "their" political idol for egregious faults, but quick to attack others not on "their" team who do similar things. How many Democrats were calling Dubya a warmonger, then when BHO turns into his own version of the same thing these same Democrats are no where to found. Now with Trump, they ready to repeat before anything even happens.

That's the :scust: part, hypocrisy and idolatry.

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Action speak louder than words that's the objectivity. I'm not caping for Trump when I say BHO was as deceptive as Bush. I'm just assessing the situation as it stands. Also, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.....keep in mind I called out Republicans when Bush got in office and played dumb (then again everybody was caught up in the narrative "created")...this selective crticism is the :martin: part. Folks is to much in idolatry mode to call out "their" political idol for egregious faults, but quick to attack others not on "their" team who do similar things. How many Democrats were calling Dubya a warmonger, then when BHO turns into his own version of the same thing these same Democrats are no where to found. Now with Trump, they ready to repeat before anything even happens.

That's the :scust: part, hypocrisy and idolatry.
When I say caping I'm talking about you guys being in every Donald thread talking about. Fake news, the Intelligence Community is lying. That shyt is annoying. We all know we don't know what they got and all you can do is wait for the chips to fall.

Their are two different optics in a ground war that invaded to countries and No spec ops, bombings, and drone strikes. That's just the way that's gonna be.

And Trump will escalate a war. This is America we are talking about. A empire. Empires need to feed. And wars turn profits. Donald always claims to be a business man.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
When I say caping I'm talking about you guys being in every Donald thread talking about. Fake news, the Intelligence Community is lying. That shyt is annoying. We all know we don't know what they got and all you can do is wait for the chips to fall.

Their are two different optics in a ground war that invaded to countries and No spec ops, bombings, and drone strikes. That's just the way that's gonna be.

And Trump will escalate a war. This is America we are talking about. A empire. Empires need to feed. And wars turn profits. Donald always claims to be a business man.

I'm not saying Trump is going to be an angel. His rhetoric is pretty scary in some instances. You right he is a businessman, and hopefully he's smart enough to not be deluded in repaeting warmongering for profit. However, he has no track record as a politician. It's annoying when the last 9 months proved that MSM was lying through their teeth or obfuscating information.)? So you like being lied too?..ok. That's cool.

Good dialogue breh...:snooze:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying Trump is going to be an angel. His rhetoric is pretty scary in some instances. You right he is a businessman, and hopefully he's smart enough to not be deluded in repaeting warmongering for profit. However, he has no track record as a politician. It's annoying when the last 9 months proved that MSM was lying through their teeth or obfuscating information.)? So you like being lied too?..ok. That's cool.

So the MSM just started lying this year about Trump? Not when they convinced the public to fight a war in country that didn't attack us. Not when the Dixie Chicks were getting shyt on for speaking against a unjust war? Not with Snowden and Manning revealing war crimes? You nikkas was cool with the MSM then though. You smart-dumb nikkas kill me with this caping for Donald. You too transparent.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
one of the last cards in the illuminati card game deck is the card that says the US will be tried by the UN for its war crimes and treatment of blacks....that one always made me wonder

Really? Hun this is interesting. I just got through listening to the Tariq Nasheed show and he mentioned that the US is trying to avoid genocide laws or something like that if this were to happen.
You think this is it? This is scary :hamster:

swerve

All Star
Daps

Just because you finally found out MSM has an agenda (which they have had since their existence) doesn't make everything they said false. The people who believe alt. media and alt. right think they follow some honorary code above MSM.

Everybody has an agenda. Like Anonymous are being hailed as the savior of free information. But where are the leaks about Putin and Russia? :mjpls: