The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only thing I disagree with West is equating Hillary and Trump is the same

They are both establishment picks that lean toward their corporate interests and is corrupted but its very clear Hill got a clear step above trump in terms of ACTUALLY knowing policy experience and I'd personally trust her to be able to do the job as president

Do I believe most of the things she said on the campaign ? Hell no but I do think it is important to make that difference and stop falling into this idea that their equally

At this point in time, every thing Trump has critized Hillary over he has out done her on 100x over

He's violating the amulument clause by influencing and accepting foreign agents to stay at his property

He's trips to maralago takes government funds and puts it into his pocket

His has flip flopped on nearly everything policy wise except the TTP

Now he's literally just fired the head of FBI for investigating him

Let's be real y'all, y'all think Hillary would equate to this incompetent fool if she was elected?
First of all, y'all act like money doesn't matter in this country.

It does.

Y'all use this word "corporate interests" like its toilet paper.

Hillary is the MAIN reason we have this HUGE discussion over pharmacy prices. Her single tweet brought down Martin Shkreli.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Same as obama and most elected officials your point is?

Has Trump?

Everyone getting on Trump for firing a guy who may have potentially posed a threat to his agenda... is that as bad as having someone KILLED?

If Hillary had been president and someone was on the verge of revealing the smoking gun, do you think she would take it lightly?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hillary has had ppl SNUFFED OUT
Ku61Dt4.gif

Dawunonli

Rookie
Daps
First of all, y'all act like money doesn't matter in this country.

It does.

Y'all use this word "corporate interests" like its toilet paper.

Hillary is the MAIN reason we have this HUGE discussion over pharmacy prices. Her single tweet brought down Martin Shkreli.

So if Verizon wants to make more money by holding your internet hostage and forcing u to pay more, slow down other sites , by paying donations to elected officials like the FCC apai u think thats OK?

Thats what their doing right now, dont try defend corporate interest just cuz they want to make money. Its business but money shouldn't influencing our elected officials whether they Dems or repubs as get favor while we elect them to rep our interests first

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1) You call names. Debate properly. You can't do this in public

2) "this isn't saying anything" = I can't debate the point, so I'll duck it.
stop making up nonsensical talking points that people can't even tackle

You gargled some bullshyt that literally had no relevancy or direction

you might as well spend half of your reply posting your favorite recipe.

Kaepernick standing up for who he is and being punished for is all the proof anyone needs that American culture is a sickness.
Nice anecdote.

Not sure what that has to do with Trump vs Hillary

That element was there during Obama

See this is why this is always a waste of time with you. You make it up as you go along, all to fit your silly positions and abc view of the world. You don't travel guy, stop it. Nobody here believes you are as cultured as you claim you. All Neoliberalism has given has is lost jobs, abandoned towns in the midwest, and Donald J Trump.
Protectionism is so popular soviet countries abandoned it :heh:

Lets be honest, YOU invited this claim about my personal character, then claimed I couldn't refute. And you know nothing about me.

How about I say you live with your parents and you're unemployed.

Yeah, that sounds nice, lets run with that. Nobody believes that you're gainfully employed or that you have any influence in the real world.

Dawunonli

Rookie
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So if Verizon wants to make more money by holding your internet hostage and forcing u to pay more, slow down other sites , by paying donations to elected officials like the FCC apai u think thats OK?

I support net neutrality.

So did Hillary: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump on broadband: She has a plan, he doesn’t

Thats what their doing right now, dont try defend corporate interest just cuz they want to make money. Its business but money shouldn't influencing our elected officials whether they Dems or repubs as get favor while we elect them to rep our interests first
Both Hillary and Obama are against citizens united.

Money shouldn't be in politics, but until the law is changed...don't lose the game on a technicality.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do think he may have had a better shot. I think he could have won PA and WV over her.
This is why I say, STUPID PEOPLE GET TO VOTE

Bernie would have just lied to those people.

Hillary kept it real and fukkboys couldn't handle.

Them jobs ain't coming back. We need to re-train you.

Bernie would just get up there and rant about some ghost-like 3rd party figure called "the establishment" and have done nothing to change the facts on the ground.

He's a bullshytter, just like Trump.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Democrats do not have the best interest of black folks. There entire ideals is based on a bullshyt lift all boats strategy that will have us perpetually at the bottom of society.

Democrats don't even support reparations on moral ground:hhh: fukk ALL OF THEM

Worsening wealth inequality by race

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

This attitude gets you a trump

You don't make gains by sitting out of the discussion

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No they dont.

I don't fukking care. I will not continue to vote for the nice masters.

Talk about righting the wrongs of the last 4-500 years specifically to black folks or you won't get my vote
Do you vote locally?

Or do you sit on your ass like a fukking child when you can't negotiate?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Provide me with data showing that wealth and other standard of living gaps between blacks and whites get closed with Dems in charge:hubie:. Show me some candidates and I throw some money their way

Whites w/o graduating High School have a higher median wealth than blacks that finish university. If Dems can't come of with something that can change this, among other things, than I've got nothing for them
Politicians create environments for business

The wealth gap is not a political problem, its an economic and social problem.

If you're not being hired and promoted, theres little politics can do about that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Okay. My main political concern is black people getting what they are owed by making America the richest counrty in the world for free and I'm paleoconservative:dead:

You dikkride a guy who says his policies would have made him a conservative just a few decades ago:heh:
and you have no strategic way of getting any of that other than shouting in the street.

Well if you're gonna flip the table over, whats your plan after that?

Cause theres elected offices filled with black people, do you interact with them? ...or....?