Bill Maher shuts down Cornel West's stupidity equating Trump and Hillary

Dawunonli

Rookie
Daps
I support net neutrality.

So did Hillary: Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump on broadband: She has a plan, he doesn’t

Both Hillary and Obama are against citizens united.

Money shouldn't be in politics, but until the law is changed...don't lose the game on a technicality.

But thats what I meant by corp money , not tryna act like businesses dont do what's the best interest of the company but as u agree , politicians shouldn't be influenced by that corp money

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
all i see is west getting yelled at and bullied. if he was at a bernie rally, he could have reversed this and had a crowd cheering his talking points. there was nothing new or insightful said there. a moderate democrat who fukks black women and a neoconservative agreed with each other and somehow west is the moron? and the neocon managed to convince all of you to vote for pence and that was just fine? LOL get aaalll the fukking way out of here with this shyt

i really hope you get this democrat/neocon alliance going so that pence will get into office and oppress gays. then i want to see how gay democrats and gay allies spin themselves into circles defending what is going on here. and our foreign policy wont move one iota if you swap trump with pence, and it will only shift slightly from the pittypat missile strikes against syria to an all out war if you actually get hillary in his chair

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
all i see is west getting yelled at and bullied. if he was at a bernie rally, he could have reversed this and had a crowd cheering his talking points. there was nothing new or insightful said there. a moderate democrat who fukks black women and a neoconservative agreed with each other and somehow west is the moron? and the neocon managed to convince all of you to vote for pence and that was just fine? LOL get aaalll the fukking way out of here with this shyt

i really hope you get this democrat/neocon alliance going so that pence will get into office and oppress gays. then i want to see how gay democrats and gay allies spin themselves into circles defending what is going on here. and our foreign policy wont move one iota if you swap trump with pence, and it will only shift slightly from the pittypat missile strikes against syria to an all out war if you actually get hillary in his chair

:snoop:

No one is saying we like Pence or Pence is good.

Relatively speaking he's better than Trump.

Do you not know what the term relative means?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
all i see is west getting yelled at and bullied. if he was at a bernie rally, he could have reversed this and had a crowd cheering his talking points.
That doesn't validate his argument.

there was nothing new or insightful said there. a moderate democrat who fukks black women and a neoconservative agreed with each other and somehow west is the moron? and the neocon managed to convince all of you to vote for pence and that was just fine? LOL get aaalll the fukking way out of here with this shyt
No one said Pence was fine

Just like no one said Bush was fine.

But you won't damn near say Trump is BETTER than Bush as a fukking human being.

Bruh, this is a singular topic about the character of Trump.

I dont fukk with Pence's politics, and he may be implicated in this Russia story, but he damn sure is a better human being than Trump

We can rest easy knowing this.

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
I agree that Tavis is trash (and an opportunist)

I think that Dyson's article on Cornel being washed proves that Dyson is far superior than Cornel West though.

Hillary had probably the shyttiest marketing team I've ever seen. Very out of touch and very hard to get a consistent message out.

With that said, Hillary would've been perhaps one of the most liberal presidents we have ever seen. She doesn't represent an illusion of change... she represented real change but her team just couldn't get the message out. Her history and policies are more progressive than Barack Obama and her track record reinforces this.

Yes it is Hillary's teams' fault that they had a weak message, but no it is not Hillary's fault that someone people decided to vote for her because she was a woman.
I wish I could neg you with the heat of a thousand suns for typing out that stupid shyt.:hhh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Or you're a person with student loans.
Or one of the millions with healthcare.
Or enlisted in the military.
Or in need of an abortion.
Or in public school.

These are a bit of a reach.

Enlisted in the military, we still have troops in Arab countries and they aren't going anywhere. They want to destabilize the area to take the oil. This isn't changing with Hilary.
Need an abortion, they aren't going to ban abortions, that's asking for trouble. They made fukking gay marriage legal, they aren't taking away abortion rights.
Public school? Your ass is going to school either way, and kids won't know the difference either way.
Student loans? You have to pay that motherfukker back either way, and your interest rates are determined by who you got the loan with.
The only issue of substance is the healthcare one, there's talk about repealing Obama care but it's still here. There's even talk of Trump not making many changes to it. So we'll see what happens with this.

The point is, don't let the media hype you up on hyperbole. You still have to go to work, pay your bills, live your life, and unless you immerse yourself with things you have no power to change, then you wouldn't notice a difference.

Remember when you all were scared shytless over the travel ban? What happened? Thrown in the bushes. You know why? I've said it on here before, the president doesn't have as much power as you think. There won't be a wall either, and most of the shyt Trump talks won't ever occur.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
That doesn't validate his argument.

No one said Pence was fine

Just like no one said Bush was fine.

But you won't damn near say Trump is BETTER than Bush as a fukking human being.

Bruh, this is a singular topic about the character of Trump.

I dont fukk with Pence's politics, and he may be implicated in this Russia story, but he damn sure is a better human being than Trump

We can rest easy knowing this.
i know it doesnt validate his argument, that is why i brought it up. bill maher wasnt shutting anything down (as the thread title says), his audience was

it doesnt matter if nobody said he is fine, just that everyone seems fine enough to listen to david frum and "do the same thing for michael pence when the time comes"

bush killed massive numbers of innocent people for lies. trump hasnt reached that level yet. he might if given time, but hasnt nearly enough blood on his hands yet.

re your last parapgraph: im moving on from the subject of trump's character because the slick shyt that occured in that clip where a bunch of allegedly left wing people agreed with a neocon about supporting mike pence. this is important. dont gloss over this. given what you have said about trump in comparison to bush, i would only implore you to stop being guided by who triggers your rage and actually take a look at what people actually engage in (supporting militarism, mass incarceration, bigotry, etc.) and then decide who is actually a better human being.

and then when you start doing that, you may even ask yourself if we deserve better than this. i see mindless adherance to propping up the two party system (under the guise of voting for the alleged lesser of two evils) as a way to keep a flawed system going in perpetuity.

trump is trash, but so was hillary and so is pence. are they equal trash? possibly not. but i know that neoliberals talk a good game but dont really amount to shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
re your last parapgraph: im moving on from the subject of trump's character because the slick shyt that occured in that clip where a bunch of allegedly left wing people agreed with a neocon about supporting mike pence. this is important. dont gloss over this. given what you have said about trump in comparison to bush, i would only implore you to stop being guided by who triggers your rage and actually take a look at what people actually engage in (supporting militarism, mass incarceration, bigotry, etc.) and then decide who is actually a better human being.
bush was just a republican who had to deal with 9/11 in some stupid way

Trump is...barely qualified to flush his own toilet.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
bush was just a republican who had to deal with 9/11 in some stupid way

Trump is...barely qualified to flush his own toilet.
he murdered and displaced a massive number of innocent people and then left a vacuum which help give rise to ISIS...

and if i take your point that he was "just a republican" then these morons in the clip would have us support pence (just another republican) likely to respond to the next terrorist attack in another dangerously stupid way just to stay true to the notion that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is always the way to go. i reject this