☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he murdered and displaced a massive number of innocent people and then left a vacuum which help give rise to ISIS...

and if i take your point that he was "just a republican" then these morons in the clip would have us support pence (just another republican) likely to respond to the next terrorist attack in another dangerously stupid way just to stay true to the notion that voting for the lesser of 2 evils is always the way to go. i reject this
No one in that clip supports Pence.

You can't just keep saying that.

But there is a spectrum.

Do you want to take a shot in the arm or in the buttocks?

They both hurt, and one is less humiliating.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Good thing she never voted for that bill, like BERNIE DID

(and she apologized for shyt she said 30 years ago)

Has Bernie apologized for his VOTE?
no, he hasnt apoligized for it since he voted for it to get more gun control and dv laws. i think he should apologize because he was unsuccessful at influencing the bill. on judging the character of these two bernie comes out ahead but he is flawed.

now as to transactional politics: it was bernie sanders who dragged her to the left on practically every issue, including mass incarceration. she in no way started her primary campaign the way she ended it. if it werent for the pressure of a viable candidate finally running against her from the left, i doubt we would even get the apology.

Bernie Sanders voted for the 1994 tough-on-crime law. But it's complicated.

and i dont know how hillary could have possibly voted or not voted. she was simply using the bully pulpit at the time. not an elected official. it's not like she made a better choice than him, she simply couldnt vote.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are a bit of a reach.

Enlisted in the military, we still have troops in Arab countries and they aren't going anywhere. They want to destabilize the area to take the oil. This isn't changing with Hilary.
Need an abortion, they aren't going to ban abortions, that's asking for trouble. They made fukking gay marriage legal, they aren't taking away abortion rights.
Public school? Your ass is going to school either way, and kids won't know the difference either way.
Student loans? You have to pay that motherfukker back either way, and your interest rates are determined by who you got the loan with.
The only issue of substance is the healthcare one, there's talk about repealing Obama care but it's still here. There's even talk of Trump not making many changes to it. So we'll see what happens with this.

The point is, don't let the media hype you up on hyperbole. You still have to go to work, pay your bills, live your life, and unless you immerse yourself with things you have no power to change, then you wouldn't notice a difference.

Remember when you all were scared shytless over the travel ban? What happened? Thrown in the bushes. You know why? I've said it on here before, the president doesn't have as much power as you think. There won't be a wall either, and most of the shyt Trump talks won't ever occur.
Stop.
Potential military action, including the ramping up in Africa, is entirely under the Trump Administration, and is increasing. Alongside escalating conflicts, especially in Syria. I'm not predicting what Hillary "might have done" without proof, I'm going on what she said she'd do, versus what Trump is actually doing.
If you've been anywhere but under a rock in the past two years, you'd be very aware of Republican state and federal officials passing and continuing to pass policy restricting access to abortion, as well as women's healthcare services in general. The difference is that both the current President, the Vice President, and most of the cabinet is entirely in agreement with these policies, and all want to take them even further.
I don't know where you've been, but PSLF is a necessity. There are people who are banking on that program promise, otherwise they'll be in financial ruin.
They already attempted to shoot down Obamacare, you're trying to look like a calm moderate who sees through media deception, instead you're a blind man in a hailstorm :francis:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
No one in that clip supports Pence.

You can't just keep saying that.

But there is a spectrum.

Do you want to take a shot in the arm or in the buttocks?

They both hurt, and one is less humiliating.
frum: you have to do the same thing for michael pence when the time comes

maher: i could not agree more

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Frum made a great point about Pence, and it carries over to Hillary. I think Pence is terrible in many ways, and would be a bad president. But Pence operates within a basic framework of American political ideology. He is qualified to be president, he isn't (allegedly) guilty of treason, and he is SANE. Donald Trump doesn't really have a placement in our basic political framework. He is a wannabe autocrat, a fascist, and mentally unhinged. On every level he is worse than any US president in the modern era, and you could argue he's worse than any president since Andrew Jackson.

He is a unique threat and danger. Hillary Clinton, while flawed, operates within a general framework of American political ideology. You may not like her foreign policy...but her foreign policy is largely the same as Obama's (although admittedly she is more of a hawk, and more reckless).

Those who equated Hillary to Trump actually HELPED Trump by normalizing him, when in reality he was a uniquely unqualified and dangerous choice.

The good news is that people have seen how wrong Cornell West and others were, and the 2020 nominee can't possibly have more baggage than Hillary Clinton.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Frum made a great point about Pence, and it carries over to Hillary. I think Pence is terrible in many ways, and would be a bad president. But Pence operates within a basic framework of American political ideology. He is qualified to be president, he isn't (allegedly) guilty of treason, and he is SANE. Donald Trump doesn't really have a placement in our basic political framework. He is a wannabe autocrat, a fascist, and mentally unhinged. On every level he is worse than any US president in the modern era, and you could argue he's worse than any president since Andrew Jackson.

He is a unique threat and danger. Hillary Clinton, while flawed, operates within a general framework of American political ideology. You may not like her foreign policy...but her foreign policy is largely the same as Obama's (although admittedly she is more of a hawk, and more reckless).

Those who equated Hillary to Trump actually HELPED Trump by normalizing him, when in reality he was a uniquely unqualified and dangerous choice.

The good news is that people have seen how wrong Cornell West and others were, and the 2020 nominee can't possibly have more baggage than Hillary Clinton.
Well that's the key, are the Dem voters gonna let someone like Hillary become the nominee again or are they gonna finally disqualify them?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Well that's the key, are the Dem voters gonna let someone like Hillary become the nominee again or are they gonna finally disqualify them?

There is no one like Hillary Clinton. 30 years of baggage and people hating you and an operation to smear you....nah nobody qualifies to be the next Hillary.

The Wall St stuff doesn't matter. Obama was Goldman Sachs' choice and nobody gave a fukk because he was a great politician and charismatic. Hillary had zero charisma or any non-political appeal and it doomed her. People genuinely liked and still like Obama. Biden had all types of flaws yet would have done better than Bernie Sanders if he had run. Solely because he's charismatic and likable and "not Hillary."

Obama is a once in a generation politician, but I expect the 2020 nominee will find a way to appeal to people and generally be likable enough to defeat Pence (or Trump). I don't like Cory Booker at all but he's got the charisma to do well, and he can win the south. On the flip side Sherrod Brown isn't really charismatic but is a good dude, and could do well.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There is no one like Hillary Clinton. 30 years of baggage and people hating you and an operation to smear you....nah nobody qualifies to be the next Hillary.

The Wall St stuff doesn't matter. Obama was Goldman Sachs' choice and nobody gave a fukk because he was a great politician and charismatic. Hillary had zero charisma or any non-political appeal and it doomed her. People genuinely liked and still like Obama. Biden had all types of flaws yet would have done better than Bernie Sanders if he had run. Solely because he's charismatic and likable and "not Hillary."

Obama is a once in a generation politician, but I expect the 2020 nominee will find a way to appeal to people and generally be likable enough to defeat Pence (or Trump). I don't like Cory Booker at all but he's got the charisma to do well, and he can win the south. On the flip side Sherrod Brown isn't really charismatic but is a good dude, and could do well.
The Wall St. stuff doesn't matter huh :mjlol:

Bernie damn near closed a 60 point gap and a organization with their hands on the scale because of that.

Obama lost congress in 2014 because of Wall St. among other things.

Yall go ahead and run Cory Booker's wack ass and see if these Rupubs don't bamboozle people into believing they're for them and run your shyt again :heh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The Wall St. stuff doesn't matter huh :mjlol:

Bernie damn near closed a 60 point gap and a organization with their hands on the scale because of that.

Obama lost congress in 2014 because of Wall St. among other things.

Yall go ahead and run Cory Booker's wack ass and see if these Rupubs don't bamboozle people into believing they're for them and run your shyt again :heh:

Sanders lost by more than 4 million votes. It wasn't close. Hillary didn't even go negative against him on airwaves like she did to Obama. She held him off with kids gloves. Run for the democrat nomination and refuse to contest the south, brehs
:russ:

Dems got rocked in 2014 due to ISIS and ebola. It had nothing to do with Wall St lmao, that's revision ducktales and you'd know it if you were paying attention back then.

Hillary didn't inspire the people democrats needed in order to win. Black people, mainly. Black people aren't out here demanding Wall St changes, they don't really give a fukk about the issue. Black turnout was down in multiple states, especially Michigan.

End of the day they need a charismatic, LIKABLE candidate. Hillary was trash and still won the popular vote easily. Dems need to win back the blue states they lost and it's a wrap. You do that with a popular democrat candidate and united base. Booker can do that, Brown can do that, etc.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

fukk the "basic framework of American political ideology," I see little there worth a damn considering it is premised upon slavery, ethnic cleansing/genocide, settler colonialism, and global imperialism.