Bill Maher shuts down Cornel West's stupidity equating Trump and Hillary

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Sanders lost by more than 4 million votes. It wasn't close. Hillary didn't even go negative against him on airwaves like she did to Obama. She held him off with kids gloves. Run for the democrat nomination and refuse to contest the south, brehs
:russ:

Dems got rocked in 2014 due to ISIS and ebola. It had nothing to do with Wall St lmao, that's revision ducktales and you'd know it if you were paying attention back then.

Hillary didn't inspire the people democrats needed in order to win. Black people, mainly. Black people aren't out here demanding Wall St changes, they don't really give a fukk about the issue. Black turnout was down in multiple states, especially Michigan.

End of the day they need a charismatic, LIKABLE candidate. Hillary was trash and still won the popular vote easily. Dems need to win back the blue states they lost and it's a wrap. You do that with a popular democrat candidate and united base. Booker can do that, Brown can do that, etc.
Blacks don't care about Wall St. huh :mjpls:

You need to read up on the history of black Americans fights against financial institutions and inequality within this current supply side system. Too much info out there too be making statements like that.

But I'll let you cook, Tom Perez and Cory Booker will lead you to victory they just need charisma. That'll win back all the lost local, state, and national seats, just a charismatic pied piper to lead them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You need to read up on the history of black Americans fights against financial institutions and inequality within this current supply side system. Too much info out there too be making statements like that.

But I'll let you cook, Tom Perez and Cory Booker will lead you to victory they just need charisma. That'll win back all the lost local, state, and national seats, just a charismatic pied piper to lead them.

You care more about Bernie losing than Trump winning /

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
More baseless assumptions from you. What I care about is the left wing party sabotaging themselves because they have the same people paying them as the GOP.

All this fukkery going on about healthcare and the only leader with guts to come out for single payer is Warren :wtf:

Trump is nothing but a symptom based on the policies of the last 30 years. If people are desperate enough they'll put people like that in charge even if it's to their detriment. That's documented throughout history. I want the Dems to stop being lead by spinless hacks so that doesn't need to happen.

Talk about how important the fillabuster is to "tradition" when they could have got Garland in then let the GOP toss that shyt and sink the court for a generation. Just weak. So I don't care what y'all say voters should have done or what fake politicians needs to lead next. If the Dems continue to run their party with the same people they will continue to be losers.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yDN4euA.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
fukk the "basic framework of American political ideology," I see little there worth a damn considering it is premised upon slavery, ethnic cleansing/genocide, settler colonialism, and global imperialism.
You see it. But you gotta work within the system man.

Neoliberals control for awhile then the American Taliban takes over and we switch for generations to come. That's how it works best :blessed:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Educated Black people do. Most black people don't. Half of them can't even tell you what an option is, fukk they care about Wall Street for outside of regurgitating what the headlines tell them. Just so you feel better about it, most white people are just as stupid.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Educated Black people do. Most black people don't. Half of them can't even tell you what an option is, fukk they care about Wall Street for outside of regurgitating what the headlines tell them. Just so you feel better about it, most white people are just as stupid.
Yes, only black and white people with master's degrees cared about what happened during the housing crisis 10 years ago. You sound like an idiot.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yes, only black and white people with master's degrees cared about what happened during the housing crisis 10 years ago. You sound like an idiot.

First off, stop conflating higher education with being well read. You don't need a master's degree to turn off American Idol and pick up a book. Second, the fact that people only started to pay attention when the world was about to burn down doesn't prove your point, moron. It proves mine. Most people don't care and are not following what's going on in the world.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
First off, stop conflating higher education with being well read. You don't need a master's degree to turn off American Idol and pick up a book. Second, the fact that people only started to pay attention when the world was about to burn down doesn't prove your point, moron. It proves mine.
This is a reason Trump won folks, keep underestimating the lower class of people because you don't think they don't know what's going on. Instead, of working with them to fix their plight you'll keep having people come in telling them it's the Mexicans and Arabs.

Nobody thinks people are supposed to know all the ins and outs of the financial system but they know it's not advantageous to them. So instead of running with Clinton and chumps like Cory Booker how about working to elect people who don't take money to work against them? Simple as that and after this election I still don't understand how yall fail to grasp this concept. You'd think losing every seat of government in the country would help.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This is a reason Trump won folks, keep underestimating the lower class of people because you don't think they don't know what's going on. Instead, of working with them to fix their plight you'll keep having people come in telling them it's the Mexicans and Arabs.

Nobody thinks people are supposed to know all the ins and outs of the financial system but they know it's not advantageous to them. So instead of running with Clinton and chumps like Cory Booker how about working to elect people who don't take money to work against them? Simple as that and after this election I still don't understand how yall fail to grasp this concept. You'd think losing every seat of government in the country would help.

Trump won because he's a master troll artist with no conscience and he shamelessly manipulated the insecurities of blue collar workers for his benefit. Messicans aren't the reason for the jobs going away (and Trump knows this). Outsourcing and automation took away manufacturing. And most of it went across the Pacific, not south of the border. Unless Americans are willing to work for $10 dollars a day in horrific conditions with no workman's comp and a lack of regard for all environmental regulations, we're not going to be able to compete with 3rd world manufacturing, breh. It's over.

I will agree that limousine liberals and their condescension towards Middle America may have been a contributing factor but, I don't really understand the response. If they were concerned about themselves not being heard/appreciated or Wall Street controlling Washington, what sense does it make to vote for a billionaire real estate tyc00n? Keep in mind, this same billionaire grew up rich and privileged and back-stabbed his own brother out of his inheritance knowing his disabled nephew needed it for medical care. That's the guy who's going to save America:heh: So now instead of dealing with politicians that are controlled by Wall Street, you're just dealing with the actual bankers that butt fukked you :russ: If you care at all about your country, you gotta be feeling right stupid right now for electing Donald Trump. The people he's appointed so far. The pieces of legislation he's trying to pass or do away with. The programs he's trying to cut. The scandals. The blatant corruption and lack of respect for his office. The people that voted for that man allowed their xenophobia, racism and fear of losing their jobs make them elect a man who was completely unfit for office and will ironically bring about some very REAL life consequences for them. Democrats might not be perfect but, I promise Hilary wouldn't have done half of the things Trump has. And if these cats were really sick of the status quo, they would have rallied behind Sanders as he espoused everything they supposedly wanted. He was just missing the racism and bigotry :mjpls:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think it's hilarious people are bringing this shyt up still. Now, I'm a white dude, who has lived in the suburbs 22 of my 30 years on this planet, and while it may have 'seemed' to some of y'all that it was the two worst candidates ever...............do you go and vote for the candidate who has been working in politics their entire life, or do you pick the person who literally has no relevant experience? What would you do if you had to hire someone to work for you, and there were only 2 real choices? Go with the person who literally has no experience, or someone who has 40ish years experience? You could tell during the election that Trump was gonna be a psycho. This isn't a black/white issue, it's a human looking out for other humans issue.

But now we have the president, who LITERALLY, invited the head of the Russian Spies into the highest government office. His attorney general is redacting smart on crime laws, which enforce mandatory minimum sentences, etc. etc.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Trump had to happen, he was a wake up call, a big slap in the face.

You let these teabaggin cacs vote in these republicans in 2010 and 2014 to obstruct the only black president.

Then y all wanna bytch when Obama cant get shyt done.

Y all were ignorin this orange fool with his birth certificate non sense.

Then y all bytch over the choices between the orange fool championed by these cacs as a rebuke to the black president and hilary clinton who was already called out by us during the campaign.

The choice was clear to me.

Anyways Trump was a wake up call, at least when the implosion happens we all get hurt cacs yellow and brown people alike.