Billionaire divorce uncovers secretive world of trusts in South Dakota

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If they'd been married less than 10 years I'D agree but 30:patrice: she deserve major bread and she stuck with him when they lost everything then helped him build again. Also he's the one filling for divorce feeling brand new.

Yea u got a point but I still don’t know bout half

She should definitely get more being that he the one who filed tho, I didn’t peep that part at first

100 million plus 250k/month for life would be fair :yeshrug:

He was trying to go half on 12 million, that would be life changing money to me and damn near the entire world but that’s foul he tried to do her like that

I don’t respect gold diggers preying on men but on the flip side I don’t respect dudes who shyt on women who were in the trenches with them.

That Trust he got must be iron clad for her to spend all that money on lawyers trying to get around it and still be assed out

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While the ex thought ed was using his dikk head like many men....ed was out there using this one instead between his two shoulders.

xqh7z.jpg

Anyway South Dakota been about that fukkery.

Just a history lesson to all those out there in the coli land. South Dakota is why most americans can get credit cards and also the reason why your credit cards interest are so high.:wow:

New York and LA might run fashion world in america. But little old South Dakota is truly where the wealthy go to get even wealthier....:wow:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps

She should definitely get more being that he the one who filed tho, I didn’t peep that part at first

He was trying to go half on 12 million, that would be life changing money to me and damn near the entire world but that’s foul he tried to do her like that

I don’t respect gold diggers preying on men but on the flip side I don’t respect dudes who shyt on women who were in the trenches with them.

That Trust he got must be iron clad for her to spend all that money on lawyers trying to get around it and still be assed out

She was in the trenches cause she said so?
Its always three stories, his, hers and the truth

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I work in finance and around high net worth individuals so I already know the game. :yeshrug:

The key is you have to put your assets into the trust before you enter into the marriage for this to effectively work. Let's say you're planning to buy a new house for you and your fiance once you tie the not. Try to close on that house before your marriage date and have it under the ownership of your trust not under your name.

I drew up my own trust. All my assets are owned by the trust, including my condo, my rental property, and my investment portfolios. There is nothing in my name, however, I'm the beneficiary of the trust.

It's the only way to stay safe.:whew:

Yep this real spit. Rich folks set them up all the time. Its just like how folks set up LLCs when having a business. To protect them selfs from being sued.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

As someone whos grown up with marriages lasting 30+years, I can say wives put in a lot of work that allow their husbands to flourish elsewhere and deserving of half atleast. Look at the billionaire list, all those are married longterm and have wives who've held them down while they put in work elsewhere. Very few cases where a man accomplishes great things or amasses great fortune without a spouse holding them down, which is very telling.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
As someone whos grown up with marriages lasting 30+years, I can say wives put in a lot of work that allow their husbands to flourish elsewhere and deserving of half atleast. Look at the billionaire list, all those are married longterm and have wives who've held them down while they put in work elsewhere. Very few cases where a man accomplishes great things or amasses great fortune without a spouse holding them down, which is very telling.

Were they successful because of their spouses or were they men who were already gone be successful who wanted women by their side? :francis:

U telling me billionaires wouldn’t be billionaires if they wifed up another woman? :dwillhuh:

Yea a super toxic woman can bring any man down but there’s nothing special bout their wives that 95% of other women wouldn’t have brought to the table as well.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Were they successful because of their spouses or were they men who were already gone be successful who wanted women by their side? :francis:

U telling me billionaires wouldn’t be billionaires if they wifed up another woman? :dwillhuh:

Yea a super toxic woman can bring any man down but there’s nothing special bout their wives that 95% of other women wouldn’t have brought to the table as well.

A lot of people of the coli don’t have an appreciation of how a good woman can attract wealth and good fortune so I expect this type of response.

There are women who are wittier and savvier than men but choose to take a backseat and let the man shine. There are women who remain in the shadows but made major contributions to the wealth and rep of their husbands. There are women who were the financial backbone of the family while their significant other were grinding to get where they got. There are wives negotiating contracts and influence decisions to benefit their husbands.

Give me multiple examples of a successful man who made it despite their wives.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

Go back to my original point, whether they be successful or not is speculation but the fact remains their wives where there for it so you cant discount them, especially in this story, if you cared to read how they at first lost everything then worked back up and went further and how his wife held him down through it.

Yes billionaires could wife any woman and still be billionaires but it still remains that they wifed a chick, which is the crux of my point. THEY WIFED A CHICK WHO HELD THEM DOWN, WHILE THEY WORKED. You think Bill Gates could've dedicated time to work without Melinda by his side or Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs with their spouses.

Do you think its just coincidental that successful men are always married for the most part or maybe that just how the Universe leans. Wives bring intangibles that are overlooked, especially by the GMB crowd on here but you ask successful married men what spurred them on and they'd tell you.

Didn't your mother support and spur you on as a kid, what more a women you're intemate with and birthed your children. Sure any woman you marry can do that but you still need a woman to do it.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Ya how do you go years without knowing your husband income and assets and where it is being stashed.

And this is why she doesn't deserve 2 billion dollars or anything close to it.....He was the business/financial brains of the family.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
A lot of people of the coli don’t have an appreciation of how a good woman can attract wealth and good fortune so I expect this type of response.

There are women who are wittier and savvier than men but choose to take a backseat and let the man shine. There are women who remain in the shadows but made major contributions to the wealth and rep of their husbands. There are women who were the financial backbone of the family while their significant other were grinding to get where they got. There are wives negotiating contracts and influence decisions to benefit their husbands.

Give me multiple examples of a successful man who made it despite their wives.

It’s ironic you say this when I was dapping, quoting and repping u all in that other thread with you saying how u stood by a dude side during hard times and saluting all women who were down since day one.

You had absolutely nothing to say to me in that thread where I was showing u and women in general nothing but genuine appreciation.

Yet I have the audacity to say some common sense shyt about how successful men would be successful regardless of which specific woman is by his side (that even the dude I was debating agreed with) and u try to call me out on downplaying women. :stopitslime:

And I was wondering why brehs kept calling u bitter in that “why do women post here” thread.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
It’s ironic you say this when I was dapping, quoting and repping u all in that other thread with you saying how u stood by a dude side during hard times and saluting all women who were down since day one.

You had absolutely nothing to say to me in that thread where I was showing u and women in general nothing but genuine appreciation.

Yet I have the audacity to say some common sense shyt about how successful men would be successful regardless of which specific woman is by his side (that even the dude I was debating agreed with) and u try to call me out on downplaying women. :stopitslime:

And I was wondering why brehs kept calling u bitter in that “why do women post here” thread.

Damn, if I miss your post I am sorry. But I wasn’t trying to diss you, It’s not personal we are just talking. I don’t take every conversation had to every thread I just take your post at face value.