Billionaire Says "Black Women Are For Grown Ups"

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Ben Horowitz did not make comment complimenting Black Women.

Hi, Kola -
I work with Ben Horowitz.
It's come to our attention that there is a quote that is erroneously attributed to Ben in your blog post: http://www.beyondblackwhite .com/kola-boof-billionaires-prefer-black-women/.
Ben never made this kind of a statement so we'd hugely appreciate it if you could remove his association with it altogether.
We'd really appreciate it if you could fix this as soon as possible. Please confirm once the post has been updated on your site.
All the best,
grace

He never said such a thing. The female c00ns made it up.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
"Validation"
images

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: it's the same shyt we complain about. Or wish we could complain about.

Black people balk at the though of other black people marrying out of their race (or attempting to) once they become successful.....

the reason they do (outside of "this is how I know I made it") being they've dated nothing but the either/or: Either street bytches for the good time and promise of good sex or ultra secure women who "don't need a man" and their attitudes make them almost as bad as hood bytches. Or "basketball wives".

You know. Trophy bytches.

That shyt don't work unless you put them on the shelf so they can collect dust, far away from your money and far away from your business.

Look at these cats in the OP article. The exact opposite. Lucas got a divorce in '83 from his wife of almost 20 years.

What kind of women do you think he's been fukking around with since that Star Wars money kicked in? Black broads with their heads on straight? :mjpls:

Enough with this gender/race pandering bullshyt. That chick was the president of multibillion dollar investment firm and graduated from Princeton, IIRC... while that website aims at women who do nothing with their lives but fukk, fight, party and attach themselves to a man's wallet like a parasite.

i.e., Women who are grown only in age and pray they can find a "baller" so they don't have to face the responsibility of an adult world.

What man wants to be with grown children? :heh:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR