Billionaire Says "Black Women Are For Grown Ups"

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Eve = c00n

On teaching her children about race + identity:

I want them to be colorblind, but I do want them to understand both sides of themselves. I'm a black woman and I love being a black woman. And I think my child should know that black part of themselves. But obviously at the same time, their father would be white and I would want them to know that side of themselves. And British! That's a whole other situation (laughs). But in doing that, I think they can be colorblind. I don't want them to see color. I never did. I grew up in the hood and my mother was very good at it not being a black thing, even though I grew up around all black people. I want them to want to know everything about all kinds of races. And hopefully they will.

:camby:

Any black person spouting "colorblindness" is a purebred white supremacist's dream.

I'd make the argument that the model Iman hasn't been a "black" women since she landed in the states :mjpls:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Black women won :myman:

Though the quote is fake, if it was real, you think that's something to be proud of?

Some rich white man fetishizing black women as some kind of guard dog play thing that just becomes something else to acquire? :gag:

"they're for grown-ups"

iUoeE7mj07Zhi.gif

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
:heh: it's the same shyt we complain about. Or wish we could complain about.

Black people balk at the though of other black people marrying out of their race (or attempting to) once they become successful.....

the reason they do (outside of "this is how I know I made it") being they've dated nothing but the either/or: Either street bytches for the good time and promise of good sex or ultra secure women who "don't need a man" and their attitudes make them almost as bad as hood bytches. Or "basketball wives".

You know. Trophy bytches.

That shyt don't work unless you put them on the shelf so they can collect dust, far away from your money and far away from your business.

Look at these cats in the OP article. The exact opposite. Lucas got a divorce in '83 from his wife of almost 20 years.

What kind of women do you think he's been fukking around with since that Star Wars money kicked in? Black broads with their heads on straight? :mjpls:

Enough with this gender/race pandering bullshyt. That chick was the president of multibillion dollar investment firm and graduated from Princeton, IIRC... while that website aims at women who do nothing with their lives but fukk, fight, party and attach themselves to a man's wallet like a parasite.

i.e., Women who are grown only in age and pray they can find a "baller" so they don't have to face the responsibility of an adult world.

What man wants to be with grown children? :heh:

:ehh: Interesting response.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Though the quote is fake, if it was real, you think that's something to be proud of?

Some rich white man fetishizing black women as some kind of guard dog play thing that just becomes something else to acquire? :gag:

"they're for grown-ups"

iUoeE7mj07Zhi.gif
:dead: kill yourself if you thought that I was serious breh lol check my post history... Im just tired of talking about it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:dead: @ that article coming from Balleralert.com

A site that's meant for golddigging groupie hoes to congregate together about how to snag themselves a baller, these hoes got information on damn near every athletes whereabouts and who they hang with. bytches knowing everything about a nikka from his shoe size and to the size of his dikk and what type of movies he watch. :huhldup:

:heh: Yeah I take these hoes serious

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aight lets kick this shyt off

IN (third page)

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
David Bowie isn't a billionaire. Also from the article

Russian billionaire tyc00n Vladimir Doronin and Supermodel Naomi Campbell

:camby:

1370354850_vladamire-luo-zilin-article.jpg

His new girl. Also dude is still legally married to his wife. Naomi knew this and so does this chick. This chick above used to be Naomi's "protege" until she stole her man :banderas:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First off

All this means is our confirmed suspicions are true. Black women are superior gold diggers.
My nikka you the director of public relations at a firm kicking seventy k a year she like :mjpls:

my nikka .. .you own southwest airlines? she like :takedat: :datass:

Thats these black bytches for you..

Hold up doggy you thought i was done

Its proven that black women see money as the end all be all. They dont to go to school ... they want to marry up ... they wa---

:troll:

:stopitslime: enough of that bullshyt :pachaha: