Billy Garland, Tupac’s biological Father, Speaks

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Deadbeat fathers are the scum of the world. How do you "lose" touch with your kid B?

I don't care how much the Baby Mama is a bytch, I can't see any real nikka "losing" touch with their kids unless they do so willingly. I would have told that nikka to kick rocks.

Dude, this was the 70's, they were in the black panthers, you dont think with all the heat it was easy to get seperated?

Im not questioning whether he fuked up or not.. But finding your Kid after losing them back then was not an easy task

They didnt have the convenience of internet back then to do a family search..And on top of that Afeni was a crack head :dwillhuh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh, that's inheritance money. Unless he had a will specifically stating he wanted 100% to go to his moms, then he has a right to something as well. Especially as he knew Pac and never had a beef with him.

His wife wrote him out of the estate, put "father deceased", don't act like he was hittin' him up (no pun intended) for dollaz every other week.

These nikkas drawling man. So the moms is supposed to have everything while his pops left out in the cold? I could see if Pac aint fukk with him but, they reconciled before his death.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, this was the 70's, they were in the black panthers, you dont think with all the heat it was easy to get seperated?

Im not questioning whether he fuked up or not.. But finding your Kid after losing them back then was not an easy task

They didnt have the convenience of internet back then to do a family search..And on top of that Afeni was a crack head :dwillhuh:

It's the 70s, not the middle ages breh. If he really wanted to find his son, he would have made the effort. Maybe Afeni was a real bytch. But I still have no sympathy for deadbeat fathers. They are one of the main problems that we have in the black community.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
It's the 70s, not the middle ages breh. If he really wanted to find his son, he would have made the effort. Maybe Afeni was a real bytch. But I still have no sympathy for deadbeat fathers. They are one of the main problems that we have in the black community.

homie said he was tryna reach Pac for years but his moms kept cock blocking, no homo

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I don't know where all this "deadbeat" talk is coming from he was in Pac's life until he was 5...tried to make contract and find them many many times over the years That don't sound like a deadbeat to me
....Afeni went out of her way for them not to meet....My sister did the same shyt to my nephews father the way shyt is set up if the mother doesn't want the father to see the son that shyt ain't happening
unless he kidnaps him or gets custody. Afeni and Billy was messed up on drugs bback then so pac was fukked up either way.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
That's after he got shot. When he was already famous.

He said he was out on drugs in the 80s.

he tried to reach out to Pac in 91 bro, and Pac had no clue cause Afeni was like :ufdup:

I'd honestly would have been mad at my moms if she was withholding that type of info from me

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
again Pac has been proving to be a liar about Biggie Pac stans you can stop hating on Biggie now that your hero was proven to be a fraud who lied about biggie to sell records in you sheep as n***** who brought it hook line and sinker this n***** daddy is a b**** wanna come when the n***** is rich but wasn't there to give him s*** for this

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Read this. Let it sink in. Read it again. Think of the shyt he did in those few months. Have your mind blown.

mind_blown.gif

he made better music in those 11 months than 99.9 % of rappers have in their whole career

:obama:

Daps
He was scared to ride out til he got with Suge cause then he had the muscle and back up to go at them. Pac would even tell you that himself. He didn't have the money or backing to go at them and live.

he mentioned their names in an interview while still in Jail. So no man, u re wrong.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
:aicmon:
have u heard a song called "against all odds" ?

:ufdup:

pac was not scared to go at jimmy henchmen king tut or hatian jack
pac money just wasn't long enough to go at jimmy henchmen on a street level like have jimmy henchmen killed.

but on against all odds he told them he was ready to go to war because basically he was rich.

which is one of the reasons why he got with death row because they not only could help him sell records but provide him with protection.

it don't make any sense to go to war with somebody who has more money then u it's like throwing rocks at a tank.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
he mentioned their names in an interview while still in Jail. So no man, u re wrong.

Mentioning their names and going to WAR are two different things.

"All that take you to war" "promise to payback Jimmy Henchmen" shyt wasn't until he got with Suge and had protection

Go believing Pac was a super thug/not scared of nothing nikka if you want. Everyone knows he went at Biggie cause he was shook of Haitian Jack and Henchmen. Saying other wise, is lying to yourself.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
also i want to note pac dissed hatain jack and jimmy henchmen in a article in the daily news before he got with suge knight so all that bullshyt talking about he was scared of hatian jack jimmy henchmen or king tut is some bullshyt.