Birdman (Gives A Tour Of His LA Condo + BTS Of "Lil One")

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really reaching out here huh?
Like "damn he got too much money and I gotta hate on him somehow":heh:

U act like He a role model.. I didnt criticize a nobel prize winner. I went on a rich nygga who doesnt benefit me or society..

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
U act like He a role model.. I didnt criticize a nobel prize winner. I went on a rich nygga who doesnt benefit me or society..
I never said that. So how did I act like that?
But the fact that you are going out of your way to say something bad about him makes your envy show thru the computer.
Paris Hilton is signed to him so I don't really understand how having your artist over your condo is a loss.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
But the fact that you are going out of your way to say something bad about him makes your envy show thru the computer.
Paris Hilton is signed to him so I don't really understand how having your artist over your condo is a loss.

Envy? Lmaoo U see how he looks? I envy him? He the onnllly rich black man? I envy Baby? Hahahahaha..

Please give me at least a role model out ur fonts... mofo said I envy Baby..lmaooo

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Envy? Lmaoo U see how he looks? I envy him? He the onnllly rich black man? I envy Baby? Hahahahaha..

Please give me at least a role model out ur fonts... mofo said I envy Baby..lmaooo
Who said this?
If I showed a random person a video of a guy with his beautiful expensive condo, Fendi interior designs and Versace clothing, they saw a glimpse of Paris Hilton and they said "He lost because Paris Hilton is there" It's safe to assume he's jealous of what that man has.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because she's not an 'artist', her music 'career' is going no where. She's a washed up racist irrelevant media whore.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
I'm so conflicted because Paris Hilton looks better than ever (my bytch would too if we had Birdman/heiress gwap) and on the other hand WHY IS SHE WITH THEM??!:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sh*t like this has to be painful to watch if you're on paper with this n*gga and your name isn't Drake, Wayne or Nicki...because you know your budget help furnish one of if not all of his spots.

Can't do nothing but :salute: this n*gga because the money is coming from all directions.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Sh*t like this has to be painful to watch if you're on paper with this n*gga and your name isn't Drake, Wayne or Nicki...because you know your budget help furnish one of if not all of his spots.

Can't do nothing but :salute: this n*gga because the money is coming from all directions.

:mjlol: Don't get it twisted pleighboi if he was jacking the Hot Boys he also shorting Young Money bread