Birdman (Gives A Tour Of His LA Condo + BTS Of "Lil One")

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I can imagine Paris Hilton laughing her ass off with her while friends about how ghetto Birdman and company are. She seems like such a culture snake.
She's a proven racist to go along with a fame whore :patrice: not a good combo. Does anyone else feel uncomfortable by Birdman making a song called "Lil One" though...it's like he's trying to give you the game on some molestationilluminati type shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them EYES WIDE SHUT "masquerades" really pave the way for Birdman:demonic:

...and that aqueerium face negro has no problem canoodling with known racist cac Hilton:pacspit:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
:what: No nikkas stay hating on other No nikkas.
as i said call me a hater but you don't see slim actin like this and he the man behind the machine its just baby tryin live thru all these younger dudes
baby dont pay my bills don't do shyt for me the only thing he needs to do is let mystikal and juvenile drop them albums

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
http://www.spike.com/video-clips/pe...way-com-paris-hiltons-racist-new-years-part-3

2:41

Pay racist billionaire heiresses who call you "******" appearance fees to fulfill your Eurofetish brehs

obviously people can change/grow up and stop being racist but...in her case, given the type of people she has been raised around...I seriously doubt it. People used to laugh at her classist views on that reality show, but she was giving a glimpse of who she is. Even in that worldstar video she's trying to look all classy and angel like, as if she's a goddess...and these dumb nikkas are treating her like one. As if they're honored she descended from white girl heaven to bless them. fukking pathetic...