Bitcoin Drops Almost 30 Percent To Under $5,800

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Bitcoin Drops Almost 30 Percent To Under $5,800

The price of Bitcoin dropped from it's March 6th, 2020 high of $9,126 to under $5,800 today as market sell-offs accelerated with the S&P and Dow Jones dropping 7% in early hours trading. Bitcoin, long considered to be a safe-haven during times of economic stress, currently costs at least $4,313 in electricity per coin to generate. The latest drop has wiped out all 2020 gains for Bitcoin and sent a ripple effect across other cryptocurrencies, with Ethereum down nearly 35%.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

About an hour and a half ago I bought four more ETH. I'm taking baby steps and trying not to get overexcited and buy crazy. I think I'm patient enough to understand shyt gonna drop for a minute before it gets better, my thought is if there's any improvement at this time tomorrow I may buy 4 or 5 more...

I'm about to pull the trigger on buying into Bitcoin, you think that's a good move? It's back over $5k but a few minutes ago it was around $4800, I don't have it to buy a whole share but I can buy up to half a share and still be comfortable (though because I'm a scary bytch I'll probably start with maybe 20-25% of a share)...

The idea is as time goes on and it improves I'll buy more until it. You think that's a good move?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
About an hour and a half ago I bought four more ETH. I'm taking baby steps and trying not to get overexcited and buy crazy. I think I'm patient enough to understand shyt gonna drop for a minute before it gets better, my thought is if there's any improvement at this time tomorrow I may buy 4 or 5 more...

I'm about to pull the trigger on buying into Bitcoin, you think that's a good move? It's back over $5k but a few minutes ago it was around $4800, I don't have it to buy a whole share but I can buy up to half a share and still be comfortable (though because I'm a scary bytch I'll probably start with maybe 20-25% of a share)...

The idea is as time goes on and it improves I'll buy more until it. You think that's a good move?

You dont have to buy full of any coin

I would not buy a full coin of bitcoin..unless you got the dough and sre prepared to move it quick. Remember on robinhood theyre gonna track that and your profits for tax purposes at some point

With that said...i threw a little change on it at 5k before i went to sleep for fukkery purposes and sold as soon as i woke up for a little profit :ehh:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You dont have to buy full of any coin

I would not buy a full coin of bitcoin..unless you got the dough and sre prepared to move it quick. Remember on robinhood theyre gonna track that and your profits for tax purposes at some point

With that said...i threw a little change on it at 5k before i went to sleep for fukkery purposes and sold as soon as i woke up for a little profit :ehh:

Great advice. I'm doing a ton of reading and trying to get a handle on when are the best times to buy and sell. I think I'm close to sold on, not buying in a "green" day, although I'm still exploring...

I haven't actually bought anything via Robinhood yet, I've bought on Coinbase. Do they track for tax purposes? I am in the process of reviewing and trying to make an informed decision on what stocks to buy on Robinhood, so I will, but I haven't done so yet...

This shyt has me with a good kinda anxiety, like I haven't put in any money that will cripple me financially, but the potential profit if I hit has me excited, plus wracking my brain to try to learn how to smartly invest on my own. I slept 3½ hours last night lol, this is a LOT of information to try to shift thru and learn on your own without any financial training or broker or some shyt...

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Cryptonuts said the benfit of Bitcoin was that it was immune to thebperils of fiat currency. Immune the government and bank manipulation and as such would be the standard in a crisis. :mjlol:

Man thats what I was thinking

Like this joint crashing faster than normal stocks.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Great advice. I'm doing a ton of reading and trying to get a handle on when are the best times to buy and sell. I think I'm close to sold on, not buying in a "green" day, although I'm still exploring...

I haven't actually bought anything via Robinhood yet, I've bought on Coinbase. Do they track for tax purposes? I am in the process of reviewing and trying to make an informed decision on what stocks to buy on Robinhood, so I will, but I haven't done so yet...

This shyt has me with a good kinda anxiety, like I haven't put in any money that will cripple me financially, but the potential profit if I hit has me excited, plus wracking my brain to try to learn how to smartly invest on my own. I slept 3½ hours last night lol, this is a LOT of information to try to shift thru and learn on your own without any financial training or broker or some shyt...

I started with coinbase but havent in a while. Theyve probably changed shyt since i used it. Id look into their terms of agreement