Bitcoin Drops Almost 30 Percent To Under $5,800

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm about to buy up some litecoin. when it finally recovers it should double up where it's currently at

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet

aliG

Pro
Daps
But how can them printing money not work? The system is rigged right? If it is the last bullet in the gun, its the golden magical bullet.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no...BTC is decentralized...there is nobody running it...
...which is why it is genius.

There is a finite number of BTC...you cannot just create more the way they do money.

I meant in the sense that BCCI wasn’t an actual bank. It was really just a way for various groups (governments, intel services, criminal organizations, etc) to finance their activities in a way that avoided any regulation/investigation etc. The fraud that was discovered (loans never meant to be repaid etc) was the payoff to the ppl who put it together. Too shady to me that founder is apparently just sitting on billions of dollars in bitcoin and hasn’t done a thing. :yeshrug:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
BTC testing $6K again.

Sleep if you want :hubie:
if the virus shyt keeps trending the way it is BTc will continue to drop just like all the stocks did.

the long held claim that BTC was immune from the perils of fiat currency was proven wrong. shyt should have skyrocketed but here we are more. Lost more than the Dow % wise.

If you’re going to buy you’re best off waiting a bit longer.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
if the virus shyt keeps trending the way it is BTc will continue to drop just like all the stocks did.

the long held claim that BTC was immune from the perils of fiat currency was proven wrong. shyt should have skyrocketed but here we are more. Lost more than the Dow % wise.

If you’re going to buy you’re best off waiting a bit longer.
not true....the reason everything got hit is because the virus.
Add in the Plus Token scam....and its amazing BTC is still here.

People who were talking like that dont understand BTC.

Dow is down on the 1 year average...BTC is up.

There may be another drop...but long term BTC will come out stronger w/ this because every government is printing money...inflation is going to kill people.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
not true....the reason everything got hit is because the virus.
Add in the Plus Token scam....and its amazing BTC is still here.

People who were talking like that dont understand BTC.

Dow is down on the 1 year average...BTC is up.

There may be another drop...but long term BTC will come out stronger w/ this because every government is printing money...inflation is going to kill people.
you basically just agreed with me. EVERYTHING got hit including the "we're not fiat currency" BTC. Yeah it's up more but in that time it's been way more volitale as expected.

All I'm saying is if what y'all said was true BTC would be through the roof right now. That whole argument is gone. As the market goes down BTC goes with it.

And US/EU inflation isn't going to kill anyone anytime soon. This isn't Zimbabwe

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you basically just agreed with me. EVERYTHING got hit including the "we're not fiat currency" BTC. Yeah it's up more but in that time it's been way more volitale as expected.

All I'm saying is if what y'all said was true BTC would be through the roof right now. That whole argument is gone. As the market goes down BTC goes with it.

And US/EU inflation isn't going to kill anyone anytime soon. This isn't Zimbabwe
I was saying that anyone that said BTC wouldnt take a hit in a situation like this doesnt know what they're talking about.

Especially when a black swan event happens at the same time scammers liquidate over $100 million of BTC.

As far as inflation...how could it not have a major effect?
Money printing is thru the roof...
...this is a major financial system reset.

Im not saying there is no risk...but we are in whacky times...anyone w/ a few bucks should put a little dough on BTC incase this shyt really does take off.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and if you did...you would have made money.

Price was at $5700 yesterday when I made that post...now its at $6700...
...thats a damn good profit :mjlol:

if yall took time to learn about it...instead of criticizing you would understand.
I understand the profit-making in volatility :mjlol: