Bitcoin Drops Almost 30 Percent To Under $5,800

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Anyone who doesnt jump on this train will have regrets next year

People always say that. sometimes theyre right sometimes theyre wrong. Its unpredictable as shyt

I bought back in today once it dipped under 5k again gonna just get in and out with some profits here and there

And with nothing going on draftkings i figure fukk it

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Anyone who doesnt jump on this train will have regrets next year
:russell: y'all said that when it went from 18k to 10k. Which then went to 3.7k the back ton-0k and nownherenwe are R/Bitcoin was full of

100k by next year but the dip :steviej: articles from "experts"

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
People always say that. sometimes theyre right sometimes theyre wrong. Its unpredictable as shyt

I bought back in today once it dipped under 5k again gonna just get in and out with some profits here and there

And with nothing going on draftkings i figure fukk it
watch taking those profits...you may get a 1099.

This whole situation is unpredictable...who say this virus coming?
The stock market is held up by printed money the Fed created out of thin air...BTC is doing its own thing.

I believe in what its about...not a quick payday.

:russell: y'all said that when it went from 18k to 10k. Which then went to 3.7k the back ton-0k and nownherenwe are R/Bitcoin was full of

100k by next year but the dip :steviej: articles from "experts"
not sure who "yall" is.

Everyone knows its volatile...the whole economy is tanking...but like I said above...btc is the only thing that doesnt need imaginary money to cover it.

This is still the very early stages of decentralized currency (for example...if BTC was mp3...were still in pre Napster stages)...either you have the belief, money/nuts to go along for the ride...or you dont....
...thats up to you.

Is putting up $5K w/ the possibility of it being worth $100K+ in a few years worth your time?
It is for me.

If youre actually interested in the market, and learning from people who are more than kids on the net...listen to some Raoul Pal

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Bitcoin Drops Almost 30 Percent To Under $5,800

The price of Bitcoin dropped from it's March 6th, 2020 high of $9,126 to under $5,800 today as market sell-offs accelerated with the S&P and Dow Jones dropping 7% in early hours trading. Bitcoin, long considered to be a safe-haven during times of economic stress, currently costs at least $4,313 in electricity per coin to generate. The latest drop has wiped out all 2020 gains for Bitcoin and sent a ripple effect across other cryptocurrencies, with Ethereum down nearly 35%.

So that's how they determine the cost of a bitcoin? :ohhh:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Cryptonuts said the benfit of Bitcoin was that it was immune to thebperils of fiat currency. Immune the government and bank manipulation and as such would be the standard in a crisis. :mjlol:

I think bitcoin could be a good thing for investors that like short term, high risk/high reward trading assuming its as easy to convert to USD as what I’ve read online.

But I don’t see it gaining the widespread acceptance that some of its proponents hope. And that is because governments will never embrace a currency over which they don’t have meaningful control.

The way I see it, if you’re a good judge of society, especially herd mentality etc then there are some opportunities to make money. This will have to be money burning a hole in your pocket. I’m going to wait a month or so and dip my toes.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I think bitcoin could be a good thing for investors that like short term, high risk/high reward trading assuming its as easy to convert to USD as what I’ve read online.

But I don’t see it gaining the widespread acceptance that some of its proponents hope. And that is because governments will never embrace a currency over which they don’t have meaningful control.

The way I see it, if you’re a good judge of society, especially herd mentality etc then there are some opportunities to make money. This will have to be money burning a hole in your pocket. I’m going to wait a month or so and dip my toes.
this has always been my main concern.

but as you see some governments around the world legalize it because they want to tax it...others will have to fall in line...or they lose out.

People sooner or later need to realize that inflation is whats keeping them poor.
Unless your money is wrapped up in high value assets...youre not doing shyt working a job.

As governments continue to print money, the value of that dollar decreases more and more...
...if we come to a place where interest rates are negative, and it becomes hard to take your money out of the bank (already happening in some countries), people will wisen up that its not smart to let these people control 100% of your finances.

90 years sounds like a long time to most...but people forget (or they dont know) that after the stock market crash of 1929 the government made it illegal to own gold, and the government went around and forced citizens to sell it to them (basically took it from citizens).
Gold Reserve Act - Wikipedia

Society is odd...
...everyone complains about government, corporations, etc....
...but nobody really wants to do anything...I think folks just like arguing on the net.

Last edited: