Daps
Somebody please make BIzzy Bone at the 33second mark of that vid into a Smilie

:lolbron:

My nikka hit em' w/ that Charles Bronson. :russ:
tumblr_n1xwonc0Ad1qedb29o1_500.gif

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps

:salute:Just got done watching, dope interview Bizzy is always an interesting dude

They all seem real close now but what I dont understand about them is how Bizzy still misses a lot of shows even when he's listed to appear. I mean he hangs out with the rest of the members all the time but when its time to perform he's missing. The group just had a sold out a tour in texas and performed at an coachella event, Bizzy missed every show but then he shows up to smaller shows :gucci:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
:salute:Just got done watching, dope interview Bizzy is always an interesting dude

They all seem real close now but what I dont understand about them is how Bizzy still misses a lot of shows even when he's listed to appear. I mean he hangs out with the rest of the members all the time but when its time to perform he's missing. The group just had a sold out a tour in texas and performed at an coachella event, Bizzy missed every show but then he shows up to smaller shows :gucci:
Yea thats a good point..I think he still battles with anxiety issues but still no excuse to miss shows:francis:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Bizzy Bone is dope

When I saw BTNH last year dude looked like a psychopath on stage

Dudes face was twitching and smiling in a weird way :steviej:

But put on a hell of a show

One of the best concerts I been to.

Had all 5 of them there too :salute:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING