Bizzy Bone Addresses Speaking in Tongues in Interview, Being Homeless

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
bizzy was having homicidal thoughts about tomica:mjlol:

crazy thing is i could totally see him flipping out and killing someone in a fit of rage:lupe:

yup. This when bizzy was raging. Nikka crazy foreall lmao "I aint finna be screaming Mo Murda and we aint Murdering nobody to get out shyt" :russ:

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Rather hear about bone beef, let's see if Vlad could pull out one of their fight stories
i like to hear more about that.

i heard wish bone was a headbussa.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Bizzy Bone is dope

When I saw BTNH last year dude looked like a psychopath on stage

Dudes face was twitching and smiling in a weird way :steviej:

But put on a hell of a show

One of the best concerts I been to.

Had all 5 of them there too :salute:

Yeah I saw him a couple of years back and he definitely had that intense cracked out energy. His voice was kind of insane live, amazing performance though.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
Obviously schizophrenic/bipolar. Nothing funny about it. shyt's sad, especially considering he might not realize he needs help.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Krayzie got his head down he look embarrassed
he's been like that for a minute now. seems paranoid all the time and slightly trembles. all that smoking he did when he was younger must've fukked with his nerves

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:salute:Just got done watching, dope interview Bizzy is always an interesting dude

They all seem real close now but what I dont understand about them is how Bizzy still misses a lot of shows even when he's listed to appear. I mean he hangs out with the rest of the members all the time but when its time to perform he's missing. The group just had a sold out a tour in texas and performed at an coachella event, Bizzy missed every show but then he shows up to smaller shows :gucci:
He doesn't want to be in front of all that evil and pulled back into the devils arms obviously

That path usually begins when you're surrounded by groupie Cacs

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:salute:Just got done watching, dope interview Bizzy is always an interesting dude

They all seem real close now but what I dont understand about them is how Bizzy still misses a lot of shows even when he's listed to appear. I mean he hangs out with the rest of the members all the time but when its time to perform he's missing. The group just had a sold out a tour in texas and performed at an coachella event, Bizzy missed every show but then he shows up to smaller shows :gucci:
He was molested as a kid , I'm pretty sure that fukks him up till this day

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
Him and Quik are both crazy as fukk:dead:
And millions of other people across this country of ours, myself included. Artistic (not autistic) genius doesn't come without a cost. He even brought up Van Gogh in the interview, who also had manic depression. Seems like he's aware, just doesn't want to do anything about it.