Bizzy Bone Addresses Speaking in Tongues in Interview, Being Homeless

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
And millions of other people across this country of ours, myself included. Artistic (not autistic) genius doesn't come without a cost. He even brought up Van Gogh in the interview, who also had manic depression. Seems like he's aware, just doesn't want to do anything about it.
Its not that easy to fix something like that
You can't just walk into the doctors and get cured

Molestation is a bigger deal than anyone could imagine , I'm not surprised he's a little mentally off , he got exposed to reality at a young age , it's scary

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
Its not that easy to fix something like that
You can't just walk into the doctors and get cured

Molestation is a bigger deal than anyone could imagine , I'm not surprised he's a little mentally off , he got exposed to reality at a young age , it's scary
I'm well aware. A childhood friend of mine is doing 10 years for recently molesting my best friend's 7 year old daughter. The pedo was molested as a child too. Now everyone is praying he gets murdered in the clink. We all have choices.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
He was molested as a kid , I'm pretty sure that fukks him up till this day

I agree and I understand if he never does any show again but they shouldn't advertise that he will be there and he isn't the only one layzie does it a lot too it's just frustrating and I love flesh but most of the tracks they perform he isn't even on so it's just Krayzie and wish verses at times

It's just more of a group thing that has always happened

I'm glad Bizzy seems to be enjoying life now, I know when he's hanging with lobel he seems to be at his best