Blac Youngsta: "Yo Gotti did more for Memphis rap than 3-6 Mafia"

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Can't say he's wrong. :ehh:

Ignoring the comparative quality of music from both sides...which is leagues apart. 3-6 didn't successfully create any "stars" outside of their original inner circle...nor a millionaire.

Dudes like T-Rock & Playa Fly were making more money when they left 3-6's multi-million dollar a year generating label... and went independent.

Muthafukkas gave Skinny Pimp a lump sum of $10,000 for a album that moved 60k units indepently.:hhh:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
IT'S FALSE !!!
UqI7623.png

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotti sees nikkas with a buzz in the city and wants them to ride the CMG wave to keep himself poppin, it's not about makin them millionaires. Dolph realized that and that's why Gotti slick hates him ever since.

That's true...but he helped take their regional buzz, nationwide...that's good & smart businessmanship on his part. To see em, scout em and take em from the hottest rappers in Memphis...to the hottest rappers in the country

His point still stands...Gotti far better for Memphis rappers than Paul & Juice were, financially...and otherwise.

Paul & Juice had supremely talented dudes like T-Rock (and others) sitting on the shelf for years...getting paid well under minimum wage :hhh:

Type of shyt is that...when Millions were rolling into HCP annually.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Paul and Juice wasn't breaking bread with nobody :scust:

All the T-Rock heat we coulda got :wow:

Paul & Juice said they sat him on the shelf cus they "didn't know what to do with him"

How you a damn rap music exec and not know what to do with a nikka who spittin like this :martin:

:martin:

nikkas just wanted that extra airtime for themselves