Blac Youngsta: "Yo Gotti did more for Memphis rap than 3-6 Mafia"

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotti roster kinda nice with Moneybagg Yo and Youngsta tho. But hypnotized camp posse and the original prophet posse >>>>>>>

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Three 6 Mafia are legends and will be forever remembered

Nobody gon give a fukk about Yo Gotti in a couple of years

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Three 6 Mafia are legends and will be forever remembered

Nobody gon give a fukk about Yo Gotti in a couple of years

Nobody's gonna remember a man's that's raised two generations of rap fans and has been "hot" at some level for damn there 2 decades :deadrose:

Gotti ain't on 3-6's level musically...but his status as a "legend" inn the game is not in question breh'ski.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nobody's gonna remember a man's that's raised two generations of rap fans and has been "hot" at some level for damn there 2 decades :deadrose:

Gotti ain't on 3-6's level musically...but his status as a "legend" inn the game is not in question breh'ski.

Legend for what :rudy:

No great albums (let alone classics)

Singles? The DM?

Legend? We going to throw the phrase around...

That nikka isn't a legend..

BG is a legend monkey nikka

Ball & G are legends

Wayne is a legend

Yo Gotti's impact isn't monumental.. has he ever had a run? :hhh:

nikka isn't better than Young Buck or Project Pat

When we talking southern heavy weights he ain't never in the discussion... nikka is welter weight

He Ray Mysterio

Tip
Wop
Wayne
Jeezy
Boss
Luda
Buck

nikka Boosie and Webbie > Yo Gotti

Those are are the nikkas in his class.. he don't chart or compare.. he ain't even at the bottom (he doesn't chart)

The next generation of mumble artists are having more of an impact than his ass

Future > Yo Gotti

nikka said Yo Gotti a legend.. nikka FOH

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Can't speak on what kinda paper they were seeing but HCP acts definitely got looks and are or were known nationally at various points

Also can't downplay Gottis impact at all either... He's been popping and a southern mainstay for over a decade at this point...He's every bit the peer of Gucci and Boosie in that regard

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Singles? The DM?

Ball & G are legends

Wayne is a legend

Yo Gotti's impact isn't monumental.. is he ever had a run? :hhh:

nikka isn't better than Young Buck

Funny thing is...i've NEVER bumped Gotti like that.

His best work is average to subpar TO ME.

But if the greatest ever city for rap music...and greatest city for music period calls him a legend...then who am i to object? :hubie:

He's been relevent for far too long...and had hoods on smash nationwide for far too long to not be considered a legend.

FRFR...he's had a longer run of "relevancy" than 3-6....and he's every bit as revered in Memphis as 3-6...regardless of what i think about his music, i can't deny his status as a "legend" based upon these very facts. :ld:

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is...i've NEVER bumped Gotti like that.

His best work is average to subpar TO ME.

But if the greatest ever city for rap music...and greatest city for music period calls him a legend...then who am i to object? :hubie:

He's been relevent for far too long...and had hoods on smash nationwide for far too long to not be considered a legend.

FRFR...he's had a longer run of "relevancy" than 3-6....and he's every bit as revered in Memphis as 3-6...regardless of what i think about his music, i can't deny his status as a "legend" based upon these very facts. :ld:

Nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Relevant doesn't make you a legend

IMPACT DOES

I M P A C T

nikka ain't getting no love where I'm at... he's a complete after thought and I don't even hate buddy but nah

You couldn't even up 5 different threads on this forum by different users giving him legendary consideration

You're clearly delusional and/or trolling because he's never had a run period

Let alone a run comparable to triple 6

Are you singed to CMG?

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Singles? The DM?

Ball & G are legends

Wayne is a legend

Yo Gotti's impact isn't monumental.. has he ever had a run? :hhh:

nikka isn't better than Young Buck or Project Pat

When we talking southern heavy weights he ain't never in the discussion... nikka is welter weight

He Ray Mysterio

Tip
Wop
Wayne
Jeezy
Boss
Luda
Buck

nikka Boosie and Webbie > Yo Gotti

Those are are the nikkas in his class.. he don't chart or compare.. he ain't even at the bottom (he doesn't chart)

The next generation of mumble artists are having more of an impact than his ass

Future > Yo Gotti

nikka said Yo Gotti a legend.. nikka FOH

Where you from? Like seriously...no disrespect, you must not be from the Midwest or the south?

I say that because you asking "what singles Gotti had"....The DM is garbage to a real Gotti fan. Anything played on the radio that's a Gotti song is garbage. His core audience wont even listen to that

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't speak on what kinda paper they were seeing but HCP acts definitely got looks and are or were known nationally at various points

Also can't downplay Gottis impact at all either... He's been popping and a southern mainstay for over a decade at this point...He's every bit the peer of Gucci and Boosie in that regard

Frayser Boy & Lil Wyte are the closest Paul & J have gotten to taking Memphis rappers outside of their core group ...and making them hot nationwide (like Gotti did with Youngsta & Moneybagg).

Think back to when Frayser was poppin in the mid-2000's...was he as hot as Youngsta is right now? :jbhmm:

I mean Frayser did win an Oscar w/ Paul & Juice...but did he reap the financial benefits of that? :jbhmm:

I can't say for sure when it comes to Frayser...but based upon the fact that he left shortly after...and paul & j's prior history with sub-minimum wage type deals...it's fair to assumethat he didn't.

Superstar
Daps
Where you from? Like seriously...no disrespect, you must not be from the Midwest or the south?

I say that because you asking "what singles Gotti had"....The DM is garbage to a real Gotti fan. Anything played on the radio that's a Gotti song is garbage. His core audience wont even listen to that

nikka I'm being funny referencing DM.. I'm alluding to his lack of recognition and notoriety

Baltimore.

I also have nothing against him or his music as I'm fan of some of it. You can search and find I've given him props for dropping solid music but he has nothing in his catalog that's legendary

Nothing

I can't thank of one album that defines his career let alone his legacy

He doesn't stand out among his peers at all

Superstar
Daps

Case in point;

Why is Rick Ross closing the show instead of the legendary Yo Gotti :jbhmm:

If triple six United today and was on this bill I guarantee you they close the show

Gotti is an after thought

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Relevant doesn't make you a legend

IMPACT DOES

I M P A C T

How about his impact on the audience who have stuck around close to two decades bumping his shyt....which almost never happens in rap? :jbhmm:

Again...if the city that produced 3-6 Mafia & 8ball & MJG says he's a legend...THAT'S ENOUGH.

You couldn't even up 5 different threads on this forum by different users giving him legendary consideration

Using the predominately whiteboy, canadian and european filled coli.com as a metric????

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

HOLY SHIIIIIIT...I CANT FUKKEN BREATHE

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

nikka ARE U TROLLING?????