Blac Youngsta: "Yo Gotti did more for Memphis rap than 3-6 Mafia"

10:31

Superstar
Daps
How about his impact on the audience who have stuck around close to two decades bumping his shyt....which almost never happens in rap? :jbhmm:

Again...if the city that produced 3-6 Mafia & 8ball & MJG says he's a legend...THAT'S ENOUGH.

Using the predominately whiteboy, canadian and european filled coli.com as a metric????

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

HOLY SHIIIIIIT...I CANT FUKKEN BREATHE

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

nikka ARE U TROLLING?????

Don't you post here :jbhmm: ?

I'm far from trolling but I'm done responding to the mentally challenged

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
nikka I'm being funny referencing DM.. I'm alluding to his lack of recognition and notoriety

Baltimore.

I also have nothing against him or his music as I'm fan of some of it. You can search and find I've given him props for dropping solid music but he has nothing in his catalog that's legendary

Nothing

I can't thank of one album that defines his career let alone his legacy

He doesn't stand out among his peers at all

Just like most of the dudes that are truly his peers, it's not his major label albums where you look for his best work... his mixtape catalog is the core of his output, and I would argue legendary indeed...the intro to Cocaine Muzik 2 gets as much reaction as whatever the hottest new track out in the clubs

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nigggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Relevant doesn't make you a legend

IMPACT DOES

I M P A C T

nikka ain't getting no love where I'm at... he's a complete after thought and I don't even hate buddy but nah

You couldn't even up 5 different threads on this forum by different users giving him legendary consideration

You're clearly delusional and/or trolling because he's never had a run period

Let alone a run comparable to triple 6

Are you singed to CMG?
DM, and law didn't get any love in Baltimore?

I find that hard to believe.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Case in point;

Why is Rick Ross closing the show instead of the legendary Yo Gotti :jbhmm:

If triple six United today and was on this bill I guarantee you they close the show

Gotti is an after thought

Gotti definitely on Ross level but he's still a legend

Gotti has never been a super star, BUT his fanbase is consistant. Ni99a been rapping over 20 yrs and NEVER stopped touring and still selling out shows. Not theaters but small venues....

30k a show X 10 shows a month (bare minimum)......u do the math

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't know one yo gotti song besides down in the DM. And that's a shame because I know he's been around before that song. I just never heard his music or cared about him. Better yet I have heard his music but none of it is memorable...And with that being said I have no idea who black youngsta is.... 3 6 is too :flabbynsick: (and dead) to really respond to this but they've done way more than this big head nikka ever will do. When I think of Memphis or tenesse in general I think of three 6 mafia

Anyway fukk this stupid ass nikkas that s like saying kid cudi has done more for Cleveland than bone thugs :scust:

And while we at it boosie did more for NO than Master P

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't you post here :jbhmm: ?

I'm far from trolling but I'm done responding to the mentally challenged

Yeah...cus it's only rap discusion on the coli, right? And i was refering to the booth's demographics in particular, not the coli as a whole...

And you goddamn right ima post in here...it's my culture being discussed...why wouldn't i want to contribute and take the discussion back from the vultures if i see they're predominating and hijacking the discussion?

But you really tried to use the booth as a arbiter :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

sus as hell mo

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:heh: I have no ill will towards Gotti but this shyt is preposterous.

I had a long reply but laughed at the thought of even having to write it and deleated it.:pachaha:

Exactly

My dumb ass took the bait :snoop:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Say no more....

That's like me trying to tell you about Juelz or Biggie...

no disrespect tho

I dont know what dude talking about gotti get alot of love in Bmore. At one point him and boosie was the only shyt I was hearing out here

Gotti was doing 4 -5 shows a year in bmore a few years back
It's funny seeing nikkas switch how they feel about gotti after him and gucci started beefin.

I feel like nikkas is trend hoping just cause gucci and dolph dont fukk with gotti

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
maxresdefault.jpg

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Exactly

My dumb ass took the bait :snoop:

:lolbron: my shyt was at least 3 paragraphs, not aimed at my man @Iron Chin Wilder because hes always held the 6 down on here, but at fukkin blac youngsta :stopitslime:. Then I thought to myself, who in their right mind gives a fukk about what black youngsta thinks when it comes to the people that created and mastered his whole style :mindblown:.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody's gonna remember a man's that's raised two generations of rap fans and has been "hot" at some level for damn there 2 decades :deadrose:

Gotti ain't on 3-6's level musically...but his status as a "legend" inn the game is not in question breh'ski.[/QUOTE]

There's no way you can be from the South or Midwest and make this statement. Gotti has been around for damn near 20 years and nikkas really look up and rock with dude heavy!!! His cocaine music series is law for some dudes.