Black Americans will never reach full potential until We get off the Democratic Party's plantation

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Just at work thinking..

Everyone agrees that first and foremost we need an economic revolution. Black businesses, buying black, etc.

But a big issue going forward is how our community almost blindly follows the will of the the Democratic establishment.

Black democrats are not representing us! Remember all politicians follow the "party first" mantra.

The cbc does what it is told to do and gets what it's allowed to get

Along with economic empowerment we must start choosing INDEPENDENT FREE THINKING black folk to represent us.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dame:We? I been hip to the move, which is why I don't start checking boxes just because a "D" is next to it:dame:paws.

Folks gotta get they write-in game up, and play the long-game on some chess shyt like the Koch Brothers shady asses do.

Getting mad at the last bum you voted in, shedding tears for the next one, then getting mad at them when they dont work out...thats the cycle of fukkery folks are engaged in.

Much like the folks who are mad at Obama for not changing their lives, showing that they don't know shyt bout the political process.

Did they go out during midterms?:stopitslime:Do they bother to vote locally?:stopitslime:Are they easily influenced by political ads?:stopitslime:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:dame:We? I been hip to the move, which is why I don't start checking boxes just because a "D" is next to it:dame:paws.

Folks gotta get they write-in game up, and play the long-game on some chess shyt like the Koch Brothers shady asses do.

Getting mad at the last bum you voted in, shedding tears for the next one, then getting mad at them when they dont work out...thats the cycle of fukkery folks are engaged in.

Much like the folks who are mad at Obama for not changing their lives, showing that they don't know shyt bout the political process.

Did they go out during midterms?:stopitslime:Do they bother to vote locally?:stopitslime:Are they easily influenced by political ads?:stopitslime:
I was with you up till you're point about Obama. Obama isn't a free thinking man.

My point is Obama thinks Democrat first. Just like black cops put the badge first.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
We need our own party for sure but what is the plan of action?
See I don't necessarily think we need an actual formal party. I think if we can ever build a strong economic base we could naturally start telling Dems to fukk off:camby:

And start getting independent free thinking blacks to represent us politically.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
See I don't necessarily think we need an actual formal party. I think if we can ever build a strong economic base we could naturally start telling Dems to fukk off:camby:

And start getting independent free thinking blacks to represent us politically.
That's more unlikely at this point. Having our own party like the tea party would change the game which is fukked.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was with you up till you're point about Obama. Obama isn't a free thinking man.

My point is Obama thinks Democrat first. Just like black cops put the badge first.
Thats actually what I was highlighting. First and foremost, he is a PRESIDENT, the Commander-In-Chief. Unless he is declaring Martial Law or war against
someone, what he does isn't what effects us most on a daily basis. Most of my family, black of course, voted for him because he is black and totally thought that
was the thing that was gonna fix their issues.

They don't engage in local politics, nor any social groups. They voted on flash and charisma, but neglected to think about whether they were really changing anything
with their votes. This extends to mayors, alderman, etc as well. If you don't do homework on the candidates, and most importantly, the function of the office they are
seeking, they what are you voting for?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Thats actually what I was highlighting. First and foremost, he is a PRESIDENT, the Commander-In-Chief. Unless he is declaring Martial Law or war against
someone, what he does isn't what effects us most on a daily basis. Most of my family, black of course, voted for him because he is black and totally thought that
was the thing that was gonna fix their issues.

They don't engage in local politics, nor any social groups. They voted on flash and charisma, but neglected to think about whether they were really changing anything
with their votes. This extends to mayors, alderman, etc as well. If you don't do homework on the candidates, and most importantly, the function of the office they are
seeking, they what are you voting for?
True, but there is absolutely no excuse for the first "black" president to not be a champion against the War on Drugs