Black Americans will never reach full potential until We get off the Democratic Party's plantation

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Black people need communism within their communities to ignite an economic revolution. Yes, communism. Keyword is commune and communism is a relative of community. They have to raise their kids to actually do something. Black people seriously lack human capital to sustain an independent economy. For those who work for 'others' must spend those funds into the black economy that will eventually be able to employ and/or support their offspring. They need their own engineers, carpenters, doctors, storefronts, attorneys, grocers, etc to be the best period. Black people need more than BBQ and "soul" food joints. That alone cannot sustain a community or they will continue to funnel money out to others for essentials. They need an investment fund that all people in the community pool (like a tax) into that will appreciate and use the dividends to invest in their communities. Pretty much an endowment. This investment fund would be outside of the government and would gladly accept money from any and all donors with no promissory notes attached.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
cliffs, dude says the whole process is a waste of time, it's rigged to the tee.

US Version - The Voting Ritual - Which NWO Puppet Do You Prefer? 174

Illuminati Banksters Afraid of Trump - Really? World Beyond Belief 179

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I'm going to start stepping up. Next year I'm going to start running for city council maybe even Mayor to get my name out there.

word, if we had a coli pac or hip hop pac or ______ pac, we could literally finance your campaign

jason black broke it down how the ferguson city council members were getting elected with just a few thousand dollars