Black America's Wealth Illusion: Black Celebrities misrepresenting the black community's wealth

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Breeding of slaves has nothing to do with the preponderance of black athletes in the NFL and NBA. :childplease:

It's because of culture and because perception tends to become reality overtime. Attributing that to slavery or "breeding" is fallacious. From the 1910s-1940s Jews dominated boxing (in fact there were 26 Jewish world champs), I doubt anybody would say it's because of their genes or because Jewish people are unusually athletic. Another example - there are few black pro swimmers. In fact, around 60% of black kids can't swim, compared to only about 31% of white kids. It would be easy to postulate that this is because of some physiological advantage that white people have, but from a scientific standpoint it would be bullshyt. More do to with black kids being less likely to have regular access to a swimming pool, and less interest in swimming in general due to a cultural preference for other sports.

Whenever a certain ethnic group dominates a certain sport, it's going to be mostly cultural. Not trying to diss, but it's kind of a pet peeve of mine when people automatically equate things to genetics that have little to do with it.

Do you really believe this, you make a fair point about swimming but i would argue Michael Phelps genetics made him the best ever.

Do you honestly believe the NFL and NBA athletes are not a result of the biggest slaves being breed together?

Your comments about Jewish boxing i can't take serious either, Rocky Marciano was Italian, Jack dempsey was Irish.

I can't even think of any other good cac boxers.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you really believe this, you make a fair point about swimming but i would argue Michael Phelps genetics made him the Greatest.

Do you honestly believe the NFL and NBA athletes are not a result of the biggest slaves being breed together?

Your comments about Jewish boxing i can't take serious either, Rocky Marciano was Italian, Jack dempsey was Irish.

I just told you that Jews dominated boxing in the early 20th century, we're not talking about now we're talking about then. The point is that just because one ethnic group dominates a certain sport doesn't mean that it's because of genetics.

And no, the large number of NFL/NBA athletes has nothing to do with slaves being bred together. While some slavemasters tried to engage in Eugenics, what they did was FAR too small-scale (and crude) to have a significant effect on the black population at large. Furthermore, it'd take longer than 200 years for large genetic differences to occur.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you really believe this, you make a fair point about swimming but i would argue Michael Phelps genetics made him the best ever.

Man no sane pro-black person is proud of any type of slave breeding past whether true or not. You really need to check yourself with that shyt. It's getting way too much into your head. And two eastern european white brothers dominate the heavy weight division.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Man no sane pro-black person is proud of any type of slave breeding past whether true or not. You really need to check yourself with that shyt. It's getting way too much into your head. And two eastern european white brothers dominate the heavy weight division.

The reason eastern europeans white brothers dominate boxing is cacs work harder over there.

Just like the Germans cacs won the world cup because they worked harder then American cacs do.

Cacs in America are worthless and most don't work hard because they want to sit around and be entertained by blacks (NBA & NFL)

And being proud of slave breeding is Pro-Black without a doubt because it proves hard work pays off in US sports today.

Cacs who were breeding slaves had no idea slaves would ever be free and dominate the NBA & NFL a century later.

I swear these American cacs ain't shyt, white people in other countries have pride and work hard.

How else could this white girl win gold in the 100m hurdles and set the olympic record?

You would never see a lazy American white girl accomplish something like this.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason eastern europeans white brothers dominate boxing is cacs work harder over there.

Just like the Germans cacs won the world cup because they worked harder then American cacs do.

Cacs in America are worthless and most don't work hard because they want to sit around and be entertained by blacks (NBA & NFL)

And being proud of slave breeding is Pro-Black without a doubt.

Cacs who were breeding slaves had no idea slaves would ever be free and dominate the NBA & NFL a a century later.

I swear these American cacs ain't shyt, white people in other countries have pride and work hard.

How else could this white girl win gold in the 100m hurdles win the Gold and set the olympic record?

You would never see a lazy American white girl accomplish something like this.

You are the only one I've seen in my life be proud of slave breeding and I've read and seen a lot of pro-black things. So sry I disagree.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
You are the only one I've seen in my life be proud of slave breeding and I've read and seen a lot of pro-black things. So sry I disagree.

fukk the cac slave masters every black person in America should be proud of the hard work our ancestors put in.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I just told you that Jews dominated boxing in the early 20th century, we're not talking about now we're talking about then. The point is that just because one ethnic group dominates a certain sport doesn't mean that it's because of genetics.

And no, the large number of NFL/NBA athletes has nothing to do with slaves being bred together. While some slavemasters tried to engage in Eugenics, what they did was FAR too small-scale (and crude) to have a significant effect on the black population at large. Furthermore, it'd take longer than 200 years for large genetic differences to occur.

Think about what your saying here...

You say it would take longer than 200 years for large genetic differences to occur.

Well I argue and say since 1619 African Slaves have been working hard in America for the last 400 years.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You have to get capital for Black business from somewhere.

We have it, instead of going and spending our money on clothing, belts etc. we can invest in a black business.

The weave and hair business is a billion dollar industry, imagine if that money stopped going in a Korean's pockets and stayed in the black community.

We have a serious problem with keeping money once we get it, we have to lern to save, and invest in our communities like every other race does from Arabs to the Asians.

Seems everyone has a business in black neighborhoods/communities but black people

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Excellent thread, people don't understand how harmful rappers like Jay-Z & Rick Ross are to the black community.

Remember when your favorite rapper is on TV flossin' it causes cacs to have less sympathy for the black struggle.

The cacs think "Well blacks in America are doing good just look at Jay-Z on TV with his 'Bling Bling"

Fact.....
Exactly, they don't want to think there is a problem anyway.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
That's a tall order...:whoo:
Anything more feasible?

The only way to change the entertainment industry is for black people to stand up to the Jews who own it.

There is no other way, they have already created a monopoly.

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Any solutions?
For this celebrity thing nope :pachaha: I don't have one anyway

For getting black people out of the gutter there's plenty though, such as unity and having our own businesses etc. etc. You've heard it all before probably, we need to build our own communities up and stop supporting others so much.